Chapter #17: "Blue's" First Full Moon

⚠WARNING KINKY⚠

😂😂😁

💙"Blue's" P.O.V💙

"Ughh..." I sighed "umm... Blue... Is that... Your wolf form?" Blaze asked "Yea... It is" "Is it?" He asked again "What..? Blaze you're a werewolf you should understand me" I said, Blaze just looked at me "Is it Blue?" This time I just nodded "interesting... Can't you talk?" "Yea I can talk But- grrr" I could feel my body get taken over bye someone else, Red... "DAMIT Red!" I yelled at him "it's my turn for some fun!"

🔥Blaze's P.O.V🔥

when Blue turned into his wolf form he stopped talking... I don't know why but all I'm hearing is growls and snarls coming out of his mouth, after a bit of me talking I saw Blue's eyes go red and his pupils got small... Like cat eyes, he growled at me "Blue....?" Instead of nipping or snapping at me he ran off "Is he an ulitma werewolf....? .....Is that why he wanted me to come over...?" I quickly ran back into his house and grabbed the muzzle from out of my backpack.

I started to chase him "Blue Stop!" I yelled to him trying to keep up, he was running fast! He easliy outran me... Now... I've gotta find him... "Blue? Blllue?!" Good thing walking out I grabbed the leash and collar too. I heard a loud yelp indicating that a dog or wolf was getting hurt or into a fight "Blue!" I quickly ran to the yelp.

around the corner I see Blue attacking the neighborhood stray dog "Blue no!" I yelled turning into my wolf form and running at him "Stop this madness!" I yelled knocking him over, all Blue did was snarl and get back up "Blue sto-" I was cut off by Blue lunging himself at me and locking his grip on to my neck, I struggled shaking my head and trying to pull away "Oww ow! B-Blue stop! Drop it!....... Drop me!" I cried as he started to draw blood "I'm sorry for this friend.." I mumbled rolling on to my back and kicking him in the no no area off of me, he yelped hitting the wall and falling to the ground.

I turned into my human form and put the muzzle on Blue, same with the leash and collar "I'm sorry Rascal..." I said helping the little inured mutt up "Will you be ok?" I asked, Rascal nodded and limped off "Ok... Now we're going home..." I looked at Blue who was trying to pull off the muzzle but he couldn't "Good it's secure" I started to drag Blue back to his house "Come on Blue! Stop that!" I yelled at him but he didn't care "Ugghh... Are all first moon ulitmas this annoying?" I asked walking up to the house, Blue stopped struggling and looked at me.

"how'd you know I was an ulitma?" A demonic voice asked "B-Blue...?" I stared at him, He chuckled "No no... You've got us confused... Blaze was it? I'm Red, Blues evil side...." "Red...? B-But....-" "I'm not the nicer Red you know of I'm much more evil" "What?" "I'm not gonna be here for long don't worry, just full moons" "and you said.... How'd you know...? ...is Blue... An ulitma?" "What?! That Pipsqueak? No... But Red is" He replied "... So that makes Blue an ulima...?" I asked "Yes it does now... STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIOENS!" He yelled breaking free of the grasp of the leash and running off.

"BLUE NO!" I yelled at him running close behind "Hah! Try to keep up!" He growled, he was going almost the speed of a cheetah any faster and he'll- "Sorry not the correct speed!" Red laughed going faster "Slow down!" I yelled panting and stopping "he's... Fast.." I said between pants, but after I said that Red didn't go any farther he stopped and fell right on his face. I don't know what happened I was to far so I got up and slowly walked towards him until I heard footsteps.

"oh no" I said quickly and queitly jumping into a bush "Hah.. hey Red..." A cloaked werewolf said "who is that...?" "Ready to cleanse the disgusting humans?" "Of course master my mind belongs to you this full moon" " Good, let's go" I still can't tell who that is.