Chapter #9: The Sleepover:pt 3 Spin The Bottle

~"Blue's" P.O.V~

Alpha ran down stairs for a bottle and everyone was waiting in her room "Soo... Omega?" Zane looked at me "How'd yo-. Wait! Y-you heard wat Happened i-in the r-room?" I pulled up the sweater to hide my neck "I mean it was pretty easy to hear!" Katelyn laughed hiding her neck aswell, I snickered "Ok!" Alpha ran into the room "I got the bottle!" She said sitting down beside Katelyn "Who's going first?" Alpha asked, no one raised their hands "Fine! I'll go!" Alpha said spinning the bottle.

after a seconds it slowed down and stopped on Katelyn, Katelyn blushed "You aren't gon-" Katelyn started, but Alpha stopped her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Katelyn blushed bright red "A-aphmau.." she looked at the bottle and spun it "Hopefully it wont land on-" Katelyn stopped and looked at the bottle, it has landed on... Travis? "Oh no.." Katelyn blushed "On the lips?" She asked looking at Alpha, Alpha nodded "What, you to chicken Kaatelyn?" Alpha teased, Katelyn walked over to Travis and kissed him.

Katelyn broke the kiss and sat back down beside Aphmau "Would a chicken do that?" Katelyn scoffed crossing her arms, Travis on the other hand was a blushing mess "S-s-she k-kissed m-me..." He whispered, I chuckled and looked at kawaii~Chan "Is it Kawaii~Chans turn already?" Pink tinted her cheeks as she stared at the bottle "Come on Kawaii~Chan you can do it!" I cheered her on, She smiled warmly and spun the bottle.

"Round and round and rou-" Garroth said as the bottle landed on him "U-Uh..." Kawaii~Chan was speechless "Kiss him!" I whisper-yelled and pushed Kawaii~Chan closer to him "B-Blue~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan pushed me away "K-Kawaii~Chan can do it on her own" Garroth said, Kawaii~Chan pecked Garroth on the lips and crawled back beside me. Garroth was stunned "Umm... I-It's Blues turn!" He said looking at me "O-oh it is?" I Looked at the bottle "Can do...".

I spun the bottle "Round and round it goes where it stops nooo body knows!" Garroth chanted. The bottle slowly stopped on Zane, my ears went back "yah no not happening" I turned around so my back was facing him "Good I don't want a MUTT kissing me anyways!" Zane scoffed, I smirked "You know what... Maybe I will kiss you" I said scotting in front of Zane "W-what?!" He said, Even though he was wearing a mask I could see he was blushing "Hmph" he crossed his arms, I smirked and pulled down his mask.

"N-not even going to take off your bandana? Rude.." Zane grumbled "do you want to die?" I asked, Zane didn't answer "That's what I thought, now just shut up and let me kiss you" I leaned in closer and kissed him. After like 10 seconds Zane pushed me off "O-ok! T-thats enough..." He pulled his mask back up "Ok Ein" I said, I was still sitting beside Zane "Ok!" Ein spun the bottle lightly and it landed on me, Ein smirked and came over to me.

"ready?" He asked, I nodded. Ein kissed me, my eyes widened after a second I wanted to push him off sooo badly "Ok! That's enough" Travis said pulling Ein off of me "W-what?" Ein sat back at his spot "Why?" Ein blushed "You let Zane and him kiss longer" Ein was a little angry "Yea because Blue and Zane where both comfortable with it, I could tell. But I could tell just by the expression on Blue's face that he wasn't comfortable with you kissing him..." Travis nodded "Oh.." Ein looked down "A-anyways! I-It's your turn Travis!" Alphamau said "Ok!" Travis sat on the ground in front of the bed then spun the bottle.

it landed on.........Alpha?! "N-No I-I c-can't kiss h-her! Not that I don't want to.." he whispered the last part "Why not? The mutt didn't want to kiss me but HE did" Zane said "B-BECAUSE SHE'S MY NOT ALONE BUDDY!" Travis blushed bright red "Come on Travis, J-Just get it over with..." Aphmau said blushing, Travis nodded and sat In front of her "Are you sure your ok with this?" Travis asked again, Aphmau nodded.

"Travis... Just get it over with" Aphmau grabbed Travis's collar and pulled him closer, Travis closed the gap and kissed her. After about... 5 seconds Travis, surprisingly broke the kiss "aroo!" I howled, Ein joined in, after a few seconds of Ein and I howling alpha shrugged and howled too. "ok ok we get it" Zane said angrily "Ok sorry" I sat back down "Your turn Zuzu!" Garroth said pointing to the bottle.

Zane growled and spun the bottle and it landed on...Me? "Again?" I asked, Zane smirked and crawled into my lap. He faced me "looks like the tables have turned" Travis chuckled, Garroth growled. "Z-zane...." I was bright red since his legs were wrapped around my waist, he smirked again "Shut up and let me kiss you" Zane grabbed my sweater collar and closed the gap between our lips, I didn't know what to do, I didn't kiss back but I didn't pull away.

After 15 seconds Ein growled "Ok guys..." Alpha giggled, Zane pulled away and got off my lap "Soo Blue... I have one more truth and dare for you!" Alpha smirked "Dare..." I responded "I dare you to take off your clothes, every piece of clothing you keep on you have to take a shot of...." Alpha looked around "pure lemon juice!" She finished, I blushed "W-Why do you want me to take off my clothes?" I asked pulling off Eins sweater and then his jeans "There one lemon juice shot" I held out my hand, I could tell everyone was blushing well at least a bit.

"No two, the bandana counts as clothing" she snickered "Oh so that's what your trying to get at?" I asked taking off my bandana, I tied it around my wrist "Ok... Happy?" I asked, Alpha nodded and passed me a shot of pure lemon juice "This is gonna suck" I quickly gulped it down "Good?" Aphmau chuckled and took the shot glass, I shook my head "No it's horrible! Ugh!" I grabbed my pillow and hugged it to hide my.... You know what I mean.

"So... What was the truth?" I cocked my head at alpha "Oh it was is Blue your real name." She replied, I shook "No it's not..." I decided to answer the question "Wait!" Garroth said "Aphmau truth or dare?" Garroth said out of nowhere "Dare?" She answered, at this point everyone else was off doing there own thing "Ok Blue are you on board with the dare? It has to do with you" Garroth looked into my Blue and red eye, I nodded, "Ok!" Garroth nodded "I dare you to bring blue out IN HIS WOLF FORM for a walk and tell people that 'He is my pet wolf'" Garroth said, my ears went down.

"Nevermind I'm not on board" I shook my head "Oh come on! You just said you WERE on board why'd you change your mind?" Garroth asked, I got up "Can I talk to you outside? Alone?" I blushed since I was no longer covered by my pillow and my boxers were showing "Yea?" Garroth followed me out of the room "Garroth it's not like I don't want to do this it's just... I can't"