Chapter #14: Glitchy

💙"Blue's" P.O.V💙

I peacefully woke up and looked around I was still on top of the red haired werewolf This reminds me of the sleepover, when I woke up beside Zane... The only difference is that I'm not the one half naked... HE IS. After I noticed the werewolf was half naked I jumped up "Wolf bro?" The werewolf said as I strattled his waist "Wait... your not wolfy dude!" He said sitting up, I was now in his lap facing him.

"No I'm not wolfy dude... My names Blue..." I said blushing, the werewolf looked at me, question was in his eyes "That's the nickname I gave Blue, wolfy dude" his ear tilted "You nicknamed me wolfy dude? Really?" "No, I nicknamed Blue wolfy dude. I have no idea who you are..." The werewolf said "What do you mean? I'm Blue..." I said confused "But Blue is a werewolf not a human.." "What?" I touched my head "Oh my ears aren't showing..." I tried to show my ears but failed.

"Umm... I can't show my ears..." "Are you sure your not just a human?" The werewolf asked "Wait... I don't even know your name!" "oh um... Why should I tell you?" "Because you know MY name" I replied "Fine...I'm Blaze.." he said "And as you already know I'm Blue.." I said "No your not! Blue has cute wolf ears!" Blaze said, I blushed and looked around "Wait... Where am I?" "We're still in the nurses office" "did I passed out?" I mumbled getting up and sitting on the side of the bed." I still don't know who you are.." "I'm Blue, my ears just won't show..." I tried to show my ears again "Come on come on" I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and I was in the soccer field but I quickly went back to the nurses office "What the...heck..." I looked at my hand which seemed to be... Glitching....? "Whoa... What did you do?" Blaze asked looking at me in disbelief "I just teleported.. it happens sometimes... But is this normal?" I stopped looking at my hand and showed Blaze "I don't think so wolfy dude..." Blaze got up and looked around "here" He said wrapping a bandage around my hand "Thanks.... I guess..." I looked back at my hand "The bandage is glitching too now..." I heard a poof.

"There we go..." I mumbled as my wolf ear twitched "Oh! Wolfy dude! It was you..." I nodded and chuckled. "Is it school time?" I asked "Yea it is" Blaze nodded "But we have permission to stay here" "Will they feed us? I'm gettin kinda hungry..." Blaze shook his head "No but I'm pretty sure we have permission to either go home or to go to class" Blaze shrugged "can you walk me home?" I asked Blaze, he nodded "Can do.... Blue's Clue's!" He smiled warmly and put his shirt back on "Ok let's go!" He said running out I followed close behind.

Sorry for the short chapter fox kits I'm running out of ideas I would love it if you gave me your own characters to add or maybe a chapter idea anyways 

DJFox out!