Chapter #2: The Shadow Knights

~~"Blue's" P.O.V~~

"It's almost time to choose your clubs!" The teacher said "yay!" A few people cheered but I stayed quiet "What's wrong nerd? To scared to talk?" I did my best to ignore him. I heard the two people on the other side of me are 'Not alone buddies' I think that's cute "Ok you can turn and talk for a few minutes until the bell rings!" Instantly the raven haired girl and the snow white haired guy started to talk. "U-ummm..." I looked at them and tried to work up the courage to go and talk to them but I couldn't "BRING!" The bell rang "Ok now go to the gym! That's where the clubs are!" The teacher pointed to the door, everyone tried to pour out of the doors at once it was horrible! Finally we all got to the gym, I looked around "Art, reading or, werewolf... I guess" I looked around BAM! I was hit in the face with a basketball "Ow!" I fell.

 "Good catch nerd! You caught the ball with yah face!" I groaned, rubbing my nose "HEY!" I stood up "Do you really want to mess with me?!" I growled "hah you think a pipsqueak like you could take me down?!" She walked up to me "Yea! I could take you down pretty fucking easily!" my growl turned quickly into a snarl "Blue!" I heard a familiar voice yell at me, I turned around "L-Lucinda?" The blue haired girl laughed "puppy going back to his owner?" She teased, I quickly turned around and snapped at her almost biting her "BLUE!" Lucinda yelled more sternly, I turned back to her "What?" I said in an angry tone "Calm down!" She put her hands on my shoulders then looked behind me "same with you Katelyn!" Katelyn scoffed "I'll calm down when I want to Lucinda!" She yelled back and walked away.

"Sorry about her, she's a little.... Mean" Lucinda paused "Are you ok?" That same sothing voice from before came up to me, I nodded "I-I should b-be ok maybe just a broken nose" I chuckled, there was blood dripping from my nose "Ugh..." I sighed "L-Lucinda?" She nodded "Yah blue?" She looked up at me "I need a tissue... My nose is bloody" she nodded "Ok I'll go get you one" and with that she ran off "So?" The sothing voiced one got my attention "Yea?" I turned around and looked at him "Your the first freshman to stand up to Katelyn like that how do you feel?" Was he... Congratulatimg me? 

"U-um... G-good I g-guess.." my face had a bit of dirt on it "Pfft! What Happened to your face nerd?" The Emo one came up to me "Shut up you!" I growled a bit "Hey little brother!" The blondie looked at the emo kid "Don't call me that Garroth!" Hm? Garroth is his name? Interesting "Awe but Zu~Zu!" I could tell Garroth was teasing him "Don't call me that either!" Zane swore under his breath and walked away "That's YOUR little brother?" I looked at Garroth, he nodded "Yeah... Younger siblings am I right?" I shook my head and crossed my arms "I AM the younger sibling!" I was kind of offended "Blue!" Lucinda called to me in a kind of cheery voice "Yea Lucy?" I turned to look at her "Don't call me Lucy!" She voilently handed me my tissue.

 "T-thanks..." I took it and covered my nose with it "How bad is it?" Lucinda seemed to worry about me, a slight bit of pink covers my cheeks "It's not bad" I smiled "Well.. I've got to chose my club!" I quickly ran off before Lucinda or Garroth could say anything else. "Ok what to do what to do?" I looked at all the stalls "maybe I should try werewolf club first... They might not let me in.." I walked up to the werewolf stall "Umm..." I looked at the brown haired werewolf "What? You want to join?" I nodded slowly "Are you a werewolf?" He asked, I shook my head "I-I was raised by wolves though I have a heart of one" I forced a smile.

"Hmm... Do you have the strength?" I looked into his red eyes "I don't know... I've never actually got into a fight before..." He looked me up and down "What's with the hoodie?" He asked, I blushed and took it off "O-opps forgot to take that off... Heh" he chuckled "Ok your in, what's your name?" He questioned "I-I'm going by blue until I can fully trust anyone..." He nodded "Ok and I'm balto the alpha here" he smiled, showing his werewolf fangs "Thanks Alpha!" And with that I walked away. 

"You got a club?" Someone asked, I turned to the source of the voice "I don't think I ever properly introduced myself, That's Zenix Sasha and I'm Gene" held out his hand, I just froze "Hmph. And WHY would I tell you my name?" I asked crossing my arms, "Because I'm being nice to you." Gene answered back, "Be thankful" Zenix crossed his arms "If it was my choice I would beat you up!" Zenix turned to me "yah you can try!" I growled "Calm down the both of you! Blue am I correct?" He looked at me, I froze in my place "H-how did you k-know!" I let my anger get the best of me "I know everything. Now Blue, would you like to join the Shadow Knights?" He pointed to Sasha, Zenix, then himself "I don't like his name!" Zenix scoffed "Yea me either!" Sasha said "Fine... We'll call him wolfy then" he looked at Zenix, Sasha then me "WHAT WHY?!" I snapped.

Gene looked surprised "Because your names stupid!" Zenix walked up to me "Yea... Not very clever it's a colour for God's sake!" Sasha said back, I just growled "So does Wolfy want to join the Shadow Knights?" Gene asked again "Why do you think he would ever join you?!" Lucinda walked in front of me "hmm, looked what the wolf dragged in" Zenix laughed "A little witchy" Sasha completed his sentence "hm.. looks like it's time to go Shadow Knights, but.... we'll be back Wolfy and you will join us!" Gene and the others walk away.