Chapter #22: Luna's Only Friend

☆Blue's P.O.V☆

Ahh the end of the day my favorite part of school going home. I thought as I ran out of the school building "It's been horrible day!" I groan my thin meif'wa tail swayed back and fourth "I'm still a stupid meif'wa!" I yell sitting on a bench in the park "and thanks to you I'm a stupid werewolf" someone said sitting beside me, so did another "and this dofus laughed at me" "Well I was surprised and it was funny to see a meif'wa with a fluffy werewolf tail!"

I didn't need to look at them to know who they were, Luna.. and Kacey "What? You ain't talkin?" She asked "H-Hey... I'm not use to talking to meif'was I'm still uneasy about them.." Kacey chuckled "look at yourself bud your meif'wa shouldn't you be scared of your self? And your talking to a werewolf now yah know" "I-I guess I am" I got a confidence boost "A-Ahem"

I looked up "oh hi there!" I said to the werewolf from class, he took a deep breath and put out his hand "hi my name is Jax I-I was the werewolf that helped you before...? I felt bad for running away from you twice..." "Yea buddy that was pretty rude" Luna growled crossing her arms "says the one who was pretty salking him!" He growled back "and what the heck happened to you?" Jax continued "I wasn't stalking him just making sure that if he got hurt I'd be there for him!"

"G-GUYS STOP IT" I yelled stopping the argument "sorry Blue.." Luna sat back down on the bench "so your names Blue?" "Yep that's me heh.." "I kinda feel left out here I'm the only one that's not a meif'wa or werewolf" Kacey said "I can fix that" Jax smirked throwing a potion on Kacey "JAX! I didn't mean throw a potion on me!" Light Blue ears and tail pooped out "I mean your pretty cute now.." I said blushing "...thanks.? I-I guess" "Kacey come on we got-" Luna got cut off.

"KACEY" Katelyn yelled "What the heck happen to you?! Dad's gonna kill us!" "Opps my bad I wasn't really thinking" Jax chuckled "great.. I'm supposed to go quickly after school because of her" Luna said "and YOU, your trying to walk him home aren't you? I thought after last time I told you to stay away from him" Katelyn countined "I'm just gonna go....Cya tomorrow Blue!" Jax said running.

"Well he's my friend and just because him and I got off on the wrong paw doesn't mean he doesn't like to hang out with me! Him and I have actually hit it and you should be proud he's making friends don't you want your brother to be happy?!" Luna growled Loudly "Yea of course I want him to be happy but after what you've done I don't think he'd be happy hanging out with you!" Katelyn grabbed Kacey's arm and walked away.

"Great..." Luna's ears went down "my only friend" "Hey... what happened...? What was that about?" I asked "I was very aggressive when I first came to this school you know that right? I didn't start helping Kacey until after I got into a fight with Katelyn and I even hurt him.." Luna's mask was gettin damp.. is she crying? "Luna... I'm still your friend" "I mean good friend not a friend like you... N-No offense" "What? Do you want to tell me the story? We go to my house for a bit if you want.. and if your parents are ok with it" I tried to comfort her "sure... I-I'd like that" she said "ok follow me" we started to walk to my house.

Finally we made it there I unlocked and opened the front door " mi casa su casa" I said smiling "thanks Blue I really appreciate it" "No problem really... I feel like I owe you, want anything to eat or drink? Milk or something?" I chuckled "Actually yes please and...um I can't believe I'm asking this from a werewolf..." she mumbled "do you have any tuna?" "Actually I do! Me and my brother really enjoy tuna to be honest.." I said opening the can and preparing it then I poured a her a glass of milk.

"Here you go" I said putting down the milk and tuna "thanks..." "Do wanna watch anything? Or do you wanna talk about what happened between you and Kacey? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to.." "No its fine... I don't mind.." she took a sip of the milk "so when I first came to the school was last Tuesday, you know that though anyways, I was walking down the halls with my tail hanging low and brushing against the ground and someone stepped on it... I hissed turned around and.... s- scratched them... without thinking" "wow you weren't lying when you said you were aggressive" "I didn't even give him a chance to say sorry..." "Who was it that you scratched?" I asked.

"It was.. Kacey did you see the scar on his cheek?" "Yea... I did" "that was from me... and Katelyn figured out I did it and now she wants me to stay away from him though Kacey has already forgiven me since I helped him a few times with the werewolves..." she yawned "are you tired?" I ask "Yea... but I don't really feel like going home can I sleep on your couch... I mean if it'll be ok with your parents" "I-I don't have parents... just a brother... and he's gone for a week.. it might even be more since he hasn't texted me since he left...he must be very busy"

"Can we watch a movie..?" Luna asked shyly "sure we can" I said grabbing the remote and turning on the T.V "anything you want to watch?" "Can we watch that movie?" Luna asked pointing to Oliver and company "sure!" I put on the movie and we watched until Luna fell asleep "Buzz Buzz" my phone rang and I looked at my text

B=Blue ???=????

???-Hey Blue! 

B-who is this?

???- It's Zane

B-oh hey Zane :)

I quickly changed the unknown number to 'Emo Kid"

Emo Kid- So... what are you up to at the moment?

B- Nothing much Just hanging out with a friend watching a movie, you?

Emo Kid- which movie? And nothing but texting you :P

B- Oliver and Company. Its about a cat 

Emo Kid- oh fun... anyways I was wondering if you'd like to maybe have another sleepover tomorrow along with Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and maybe even Kacey. you, maybe Kacey and I will be the only boys.

B- that's hard to pass up, what time? And... can we get ice cream?

Emo Kid- of course and after school but I almost forgot to tell you it's on Friday so you'll have to wait 3 days for the ice cream >:D

B- Nuuu Xd I wanted ice cream ;-; y must you get my hopes up?

Emo Kid- Fine we can get ice cream tomorrow after school ok? 

B- It's a date then!

Emo Kid- cool anyways it's late you should get to sleep along with your friend night DJ!

B- night ZuZu! 

And with that we ended the text "Luna? Are you awake?" I asked slowly pushing her up but she flopped back down "nope.. asleep, I'm gonna do the gentleman thing and I will sleep on the couch" I said picking Luna up and bringing her upstairs lightly placing her in the bed, I tucked her in "night Luna Cya in the morning" I whispered walking back down the stairs and turning off the T.V

Emo kid- Sweet dreams♡

"Huh..? He must've miss clicked" I mumbled laying down and quickly falling asleep.