Chapter #31: Sum Summer

☆DJ's P.O.V☆

I woke up to ambulance sirens, everything was blury and I saw them take Axel and Basil into a caged vehicle and Gene into a cop car? That's all I really saw other then Zane, Jax and Luna looking into the ambulance before it closed, after that I blacked out again but not for long... atleast I don't think so.

*Time Skip: Two weeks later*

I'm glad I'm out of the hospital it sucked but now I have a sling it also sucks, I have cuts, chipped bones and still a few bruises I was right I really am now feeling the pain, it appears that I dislocated my left shoulder? It sucks because the left hand is my writing hand.

I was sitting in my room looking up at the ceiling Sage and Olivia were cuddling on the ground in Basil's dog bed, Basil was hurt not as bad as me obviously Gene isn't that heartless she has a few bruises, and stiches from where Gene hit her with the stick, she also is supposed to be wearing a cone but I feel bad for her and when she's laying with or on me as she is now, I take it off so we both can be comfortable and as for Axel, he's fine, he's laying in the crease of my neck purring he knows it sooths me.

I slowly stroked Basil's head trying not to touch her bruises "DJ!?" Danny called "Yea?" I tried to yell back, but I couldn't I have barely talked these past two weeks so I can't yell at moment.

Danny walked up the stairs and opened my door Basil, who has really grown looked up "You have been up here for two weeks straight I'm getting you out of the house, come on I have someone I want you to meet, they also want Sage and Olivia, and they've promised not to change there names" "But Danny, I've stayed in my room since I have no one, other than you that loves me! I have no friends and I can't text back Zane... I don't want him to feel bad and think he could've done something to stop it same with Jax... L-Luna's chill, it's my fault I didn't fight back" "I still think you should've beaten the sh- er crap outta him" "I should've but I didn't and what was it about getting rid of Sage and Olivia? Cuz I don't want to hear it" "We have NO choice DJ! We have to many pets! We're just fostering them! We'll foster more cats and dog soon ok?" "But..." "Come on DJ you need to get out, your so pale" "fine" I gave in huffing.

"Can we atleast bring Basil and Axel?" "Bring Axel but leave Basil" "ok" I got up and grabbed Axel with one hand "Up" I said, knowing what that meant Axel climbed up onto my right shoulder "Stay Basil" I said sternly "Olivia, Sage! Come on" I called, Basil whimpered "you'll be fine girl" I pecked her nose and left my room after putting her cone on, I grabbed Olivia, Sage and Axel's leashes then went into the car with a little bit of a struggle, Danny got in the driver's seat and started to drive.

When we got there I looked out the window at the nice house I leashed up Axel and opened my door letting him out first I got out then I opened the back door Sage jumped out and Olivia followed Danny came out and walked up to the door knocking, the door swung open to revel a werewolf with black hair and black with white spots on his ears and tail he was wearing a lavender shirt that said 'with bae' it then had a arrow pointing right "Who is it love?" A meif'wa with the same shirt but in red and it said 'With love' instead, came to the door "Oh! Danny! What a pleasure to see you" She said "Danny my man!" The werewolf said shaking my brothers hand.

"Is this your son?" The meif'wa asked, I tried to contain my laughs "N-No" I said "No he is not he is my younger adopted brother that's why we look nothing alike" "Oh I am sorry bout that" "DJ this is Maybell and A.J remember I was talking about how they wanted a dog and cat?" "Oh yea! So they want Olivia and Sage?" "Yea we really have been having a hard time with Levi..." A.J said.

"He's having identity problems... he has wanting to be more meif'wa and found a forever potion he-" Maybell stopped "Um nevermind we'll tell you later" "Anyways come in!" A.J said happily "The three are upstairs" Maybell said "Guys! Your mom and I have a surprise for you!" A.J called "Coming Dad!" Two yelled at the same time running down the stairs, I stood in front of Sage and Olivia knowing they probably wanted them all to come down "Come on Levi! There's a surprise for you too!" A thin tailed werewolf with a midnight black mask on walked down the stairs "Hi father..." he said formally but quietly "first off, this is-" "I'm Blue!" I cut off A.J, I don't want them to know my real name.