5

Ally's POV

"We talked for like a good thirty minutes. I don't understand how you guys haven't gotten through to him and he's been here for over a week," I told me mom. It was early and everyone was still sleeping except for us.

"Maybe he just feels more comfortable with you. What did y'all talk about?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"We just asked each other questions. Mostly about what I do. He seemed pretty interested in that fact that I was in a girl group," I giggled, watching her eyebrows raise.

"We might have forgotten to mention that," she mumbled.

"Yea, I know."

"He does seem pretty comfortable around you though," she said as we both walked to the living room and sat down. "I hate that you can't be around all the time."

That got me thinking. I can't be around here all the time, but that doesn't mean he can't be around me all the time.

"What if he comes with me?" I asked, watching my moms eyebrows raise in shock.

"Goes with you where?" She asked.

"To California. You said he's been really isolated here. If he's more comfortable with me then he can come with me."

"Ally are you crazy? The boy just had his life turned upside down. He hasn't even gotten settled here yet," she said.

"Why is that such a crazy idea? What's keeping him here? He doesn't have any responsibilities here. He said it himself that he doesn't know what he wants to do now. Maybe he can figure that out in California where there's a lot more opportunities for him," I proposed, watching my moms facial expressions change.

"I don't know if I feel comfortable sending him to California..." she trailed off.

"I promise you I won't let anything happen to him. He'll go wherever I go," I told her. "Let me hang around him for the next few days until I have to go back, and if he's really comfortable around me then I'll ask him if he wants to come."

"You have to inform him about everything. That includes the crazy schedule and the paparazzi. You'll need to let him know that if he goes with you he'll be in the spotlight. If he still wants to go after you tell him about all that..." she said, looking me in my eyes.

"...then I guess he can go with you."

"Yes!" I celebrated, hugging my mom tightly as she laughed.

"I'm serious Ally."

"I knowww," I trailed off, skipping off to Y/n's room where he was still sleeping.

I peaked into the room and saw him laying in the bed. I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his back gently in an attempt to wake him up.

"Y/n," I mumbled, feeling him move a little before he gasped for air and jumped up. He looked to be in a panic as he looked around and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey, Y/n. Y/n, you're okay. You're safe," I said, scooting closer and getting his full attention and watching him let out a breath of relief.

"Ally?" He asked, still breathing heavily as he grabbed my hand.

"Yea, bubba. It's me. You're okay," I soothed, placing an arm around his shoulders and feeling him lean into me.

"You wanna do something today?" I asked after I felt him calm down. He didn't answer for a second and I almost thought he had fallen back asleep.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked me as he fiddled with the ring on his finger.

"I don't know... mini golf?" I asked, hearing him giggle slightly.