10

Lauren's POV

"Lo, go ask Y/n if he wants to come," Ally told me as we were about to leave for the studio.

"Why do I have to ask him?"

"Because he's your boyfriend," Dinah teased.

"He's not my boyfriend," I said, rolling my eyes. "And he never wants to come so what's the use in asking?"

"Please, Lauren. Tell him he wouldn't be in the way and that we want him to come. I can tell he likes music and producing. He would love what we do in there."

I let out a sigh at Ally's words.

"Fine."

I ran up the stairs, hearing Y/n talking as I got closer to his room. Who's he talking to?

"There's one on the roof," I heard him say.

I knocked on the door, walking in when I didn't receive an answer. He was sitting in his chair, eyes glued to his tv and a headset on his head.

"Y/n," I said, trying to get his attention, but he couldn't hear me.

"Watch that trap," he said to whoever he was playing with.

"Y/n," I said again, resting a hand on his shoulder which made him jump.

"Shit! You scared me," he said, pulling the headset off one ear so he could hear me. "What's up?" He asked, once again staring at the tv.

"What are you playing?" I asked, watching as someone walked across his screen and he killed them.

"Fortnite," he answered. "You need something?"

"Do you wanna come to the studio with us?"

"Who's that? Your girlfriend?" I heard whoever he was playing with tease in the headset.

"Shut up," he told them. "I don't know, Lo."

I watched as he killed another person before he picked up a blue bottle and drank it. I don't understand this game.

"C'mon, please. We really want you to come. You won't be a bother, I promise."

"Can I finish this game first?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Will you come if I say yes?" I asked, stepping in front of the screen.

"Lauren," he warned, looking around me. He sighed when I didn't move. "Okay! If you move and let me finish I'll come."

"Deal," I told him, sitting on his lap to watch him play.

He seemed a little surprised at first but quickly refocused, wrapping his arms around my waist while continuing to play, eyes staying glued to the screen.

"I have a full shield you can have that," he said to the person he was playing with. "There's only three left and they're all solo. If we don't win I'm never playing again."

I giggled at how dramatic he was, watching as his friend ran across the screen and killed someone.

"Damn, there's one west 285," he called out as he got shot. "Fuck, I'm low."

He ran behind something and I couldn't tell what he was doing.

"What are you doing?"

"Using a chug jug. It'll heal me up," he answered me.

"How long does it take?" I asked. It looked like it wasn't working.

"Too long," he giggled as it finally worked and he ran back out and started fighting a guy.