7

Your POV

"Are Dinah and Lauren already there?" Normani asked Ally. We were all sat in the back of a car that had come pick us up to take us to the girl's shared house.

"Dinah is there. Lauren's flight lands in about an hour so she'll be back soon," Ally answered her as the driver drove into a gated community.

It wasn't long until we were pulling into the driveway of a huge house and Ally and Normani started to gather our things.

I got out of the car and looked around a bit, observing the surrounding houses and the architecture of their house.

"Y/n?" I heard Ally call, making me turn around. "Here."

I took my bag out of her hold and thanked her quietly.

"C'mon," Normani said, gesturing me to follow the two girls.

When we walked into the house it was a lot bigger on the inside than it looked from the outside, which was crazy to me considering it already looked huge from the outside. I could hear loud music playing from somewhere upstairs as I looked around a bit.

"Dinah!" Normani screamed out. I heard the music stop and footsteps echo as someone was obviously running downstairs.

Soon enough I saw someone with a full head of blonde hair running down the stairs.

"Hey!" The girl yelled, quickly hugging both Ally and Normani.

"Dinah, this is Y/n," Ally introduced me. "Y/n, this is Dinah."

"You're taller in person," Dinah said, pulling me in for a brief hug. "How are you related to Ally? She's a midget."

"Okay, that's enough," Ally cut in, playfully glaring at me as I laughed at Dinah's comment.

"C'mon, I'll show you your room," Ally said.

"Wait! Let me show him. You guys had all afternoon with him. I wanna get to know him," Dinah said, grabbing my bag as I picked up my suitcase.

"Dinah, you better behave," Ally said, causing Dinah to wave her off as she grabbed my hand and began pulling me along with her up the stairs.

"Okay. There are three floors. Normani, Ally, and I are on this floor," she said. "We'll come back to this and I'll show you around."

I looked down the hallway briefly before following Dinah farther up the stairs.

"Lauren has had the top floor to herself for a while now, but I guess you two are floor buddies now," she explained, walking down the hallway a little before opening a door to a room.

"This is your room," she said, gesturing to the room that was empty aside from the bed, which didn't have sheets, and a desk.

"We'll take you out tomorrow to get you some things to decorate it. It's pretty boring in here right now," she told me, throwing my bag onto the bed.

"Lauren is across the hall," Dinah said, gesturing for me to follow her again.

I put my suitcase on the floor and followed the girl across the hall where she opened the door to Lauren's room and walked in.

The room wasn't very decorated, but it was way more put together than mine. I could get a little glimpse of Lauren's personality from the Christmas lights she had hung up to the crystals on the desk.

"Um... would Lauren get upset that we're snooping in her room?" I asked, watching as Dinah threw herself on the bed.

"Oh, so you do speak," Dinah teased. "But Lauser won't do anything trust me. Anyways, let's continue."