24

Your POV

"I'll see you later," Camila told me as she hugged me goodbye.

"Why can't you stay?" I asked as I kissed her neck gently.

"I have rehearsals early tomorrow."

"I can bring you," I told her.

"Y/n..." She trailed off as she kissed my lips gently to get rid of my pout.

"I really need to be home tonight after what happened."

"I know," I told her sadly as I hugged her again before letting her go.

"You could have at least let me bring you home," I told her as her uber drove up.

"I didn't think about it. I'll see you later," she said, pecking my lips one last time before walking out.

The rest of the girls were already sleeping so I decided to just go up to my room and try to do the same.

I walked into my room, peeling off my shirt and shorts before throwing them into my laundry basket.

"You really like her don't you?"

I jumped when I heard a voice behind me.

"Jesus, Lauren. You scared me," I said, holding my chest.

I noticed her looking me up and down, making me realize that I was just in my underwear.

"Um... Lo- can you like... why are you in here?" I asked through a stutter.

"Do you really like her? Like can you see it going somewhere?"

"I don't know why you're asking me this right now but don't you think-"

"Just answer the questions," she cut me off.

"Yes, I really like her Lauren. Is that what you wanted to hear?" I asked her.

"Can you see a future with her?" Lauren's eyes were tearing up as she asked the question.

"That's none of your business," I told her.

Truthfully, I hadn't thought about it. Could I see a future with Camila?

"I could see one with you," Lauren blurted out, catching me off guard.

"Lauren, I don't think-"

"After that night picnic date I couldn't stop thinking about just wanting to be by your side," she admitted as tears stained her cheeks.

"Let me just remind you that you are the one who played me."

"Do you know how much I regret it? I was going over to break it off that night and things just escalated," she told me.

"Lauren, I don't need to hear this," I told her.

"I cut him off."

I stopped my movements when she said that.

"You what?"

"I'm done with him. I promise. I just want to show you I can commit to you."

"Lauren..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. I just wanted to kiss her and hold her, but I couldn't do that.

"Please, Y/n. Please," she said, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm in a relationship, Lauren," I told her.

"I understand that. I'm sorry for everything I did. I'll be here if it doesn't work out and you're willing to give me another chance," she told me, walking over to me and kissing my head before leaving my bedroom.

I couldn't seem to process what just happened as I stood in place, snapping out of my trance when I got a text message.

BabyyC❤️:
Hey, I made it home safe. I'm going to bed now so I'll talk to you tomorrow.  Goodnight Baby💕

I read the message over an over, each time feeling even more guilty about the overwhelming urge I had to go see Lauren.

Camila had been nothing but good to me and I was sitting here with another girl on my mind.

Y/n💞:
Okay I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight❤️

I'm so fucked.