17

Your POV

3 Weeks Later

"You okay?" I asked Camila as she ran her hand through her hair in frustration.

"Yea, I'm good," she lied, trying to ease my curiosity. She could tell I didn't believe her.

I'd been helping with her album for a few weeks now, and I was starting to pick up on the little things she would do when she was tired or frustrated.

We'd grown a lot closer too, but I haven't really told her who I am.

The girls were also getting a little suspicious of why I had been out late most nights.

I told them I had made a few friends when I went out one day, but I don't think they believed me.

I couldn't really tell them that I was helping their ex bandmate with her new album.

"Don't lie," I said to her, watching her playfully roll her eyes.

"Okay, you caught me," she said sarcastically.

"You look tired. Have you been sleeping?" I asked her, brushing a strand out hair behind her ear.

She blushed at my gesture and shook her head.

"I've been trying to sleep. I just can't most of the time."

"I think we should wrap this up for tonight," I told her. We had been in this studio for ten hours already today.

"Why?" She asked as I started gathering my things.

"You're exhausted Camila. Let me take you home," I told her.

She had told me her mom was going home for a few days and I knew she didn't drive. I wasn't going to let her take an uber this late.

"You don't have to do that," she told me as the other guys got the hint and started packing up their things.

"Cam, it's almost eight. I'm not letting you take an uber home," I told her, throwing her bag over my shoulder.

"C'mon," I said, extending my hand out to her, which she took and intertwined our fingers.

"Thank you," she muttered with a small smile when I opened the door for her and placed her bag by her feet.

I quickly got into the drivers side and started the car.

"You gotta tell me where I'm going," I giggled.

She laughed and typed the address into the cars GPS system, letting it guide me as we made small talk.

"Thank you for bringing me home," she told me when we drove up at her house.

It looked like a really nice house from the outside.

"Do you wanna come in?" She offered before opening the door.

"I should really get home," I told her. The girls were probably wondering where I was.

"C'mon, please. You brought me home. Let me feed you dinner," she pleaded with a small smile.

"You can cook?" I asked.

"No," she said with a laugh. "But i'm really good at ordering food and then paying for it when they deliver it."

I laughed at the girl, giving in when she pouted her lip at me.

"Fine," I said, turning the car off and following her into her house.

The inside of her house was decorated exactly how I expected. It had a homey vibe. It was cute.