23

Your POV

"Are you sure about this, Y/n?"

"Yes, baby. I am one hundred percent sure about this," I told Camila as we were putting on our shoes.

"Let's wait a bit until Ally calls to let me know they're on their way home. Then we'll go."

Camila gave me an uneasy look and I stepped in front of her to cup her cheeks.

"I don't care what they think. You and your mom both said it yourselves. If they love me, they'll accept it," I told her, feeling her loosen up at my touch.

"Okay. I'm just a little nervous about what they're going to say I guess," she explained before leaning in to connect our lips.

We started off at a slow pace, but quickened our movements as our hands started roaming.

I let my hands massage her waist before they traveled to her backside. Camila let out a breathy moan against my lips as I squeezed.

"Fuck, Y/n," she mumbled as I kissed her neck and she ran her nails down my back.

I realized how far we were going when I felt one of her hands under my shirt and the other playing with my waistband of my pants.

"Whoa, i'm sorry. I didn't realize how far-"

"Shut up," Camila cut me off, pulling me back into her and kissing me hard.

"If I didn't want you too, I wouldn't have egged it on," she mumbled as she ran her hands through my hair.

"But is this is good time? Like, your mom is downstairs and we're waiting on a ca-"

I got cut off when my phone started ringing.

"Answer it," Camila told me as she sat me down on the bed and straddled my lap.

I quickly grabbed my phone and answered Ally's call, putting it on speaker.

"Hey, Ally."

"Hey, Y/n. Where are you? You went out?"

"Uhh- yea. Yea, I'm actually about to come home. Are all of the girls there?"

"Yea, everyone is home. Why?" Ally asked as Camila laid her head in the crook of my neck and placed a few gentle kisses there.

"Just wondering. I actually have someone I want you guys to meet," I said carefully.

"Ohhhh. Is it by any chance this girl that has been occupying all of your time?" Ally asked as I felt Camila smile against my skin.

"Uhh... maybe. Can you just get everyone together for me?" I asked as I kissed Camila's temple.

"I can do that. We'll see you in a bit," Ally told me before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"They're excited now, but I bet they won't be when they see me," Camila mumbled as she separated us to look at me.

"Hey, don't worry about it. We're gonna get through this. Alright?"

"Okay."

~•~•~

"Girls? You guys home?" I called out as I entered the house, signaling for Camila to wait in the hall as I entered the living room and saw the girls waiting.

"Hey, where have you been?" Normani asked as Ally smiled at me and Lauren looked uneasy.

"Out," I answered vaguely, earning a smirk from Dinah.

"Ohhh, I know what that means. Normani smell him."

"I don't need to be smelled," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You're right. I can smell her perfume on you from here," Dinah said jokingly as she and the girls laughed.

"Whatever. Can I just explain to you guys who I'm dating already?" I asked, making them all shut up. Lauren's face dropped and the other girls looked interested.

"What? Can we meet her now?" Normani asked.

"I actually wanted to introduce her... I mean, not introduce since you guys kind of already know her but-"

"Wait. We know her?" Ally asked.

"Yes," I said, taking a deep breath.

"Is she here?" Normani asked me.

"Yes, but look... please, just- just try to be understanding," I told her, walking out briefly and grabbing Camila's hands.

Camila stayed behind me as we walked into the living room. The girls all looked with furrowed eyebrows, except Lauren, who was biting her lip.

I moved to the side and watched Ally, Dinah, and Normani's facial expressions turn to shock.

"I uh... I'm dating Camila," I stated, holding up our intertwined fingers.

"Hey, guys," Camila said in a weak voice. She sounded so scared.

"Mila?" Dinah asked, standing up and coming over to pull the girl into a hug.

As the two girls hugged each other I saw Normani mouth a "what the fuck" to Ally, who just shrugged.

"Oh my God," Dinah mumbled as she pulled back and looked between the two of us.

"You guys are a power couple," she said, pushing us closer to each other.

I smiled shyly and put and arm around Camila's waist, kissing her temple as she leaned into me.

"How did this happen?" Ally asked as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Nate asked me to help on her album. That's how we met," I told them.

"And you guys have been...?" Normani trailed off.

"We've been seeing each other for a few months now," I explained.

"I didn't want to hide her from you guys anymore. I understand you might not all agree with this, but she makes me really happy, and if you guys can't accept that then-"

"Y/n," Ally interrupted me.

"Yes?" I asked, taking a deep breath as I held Camila close.

"If she makes you happy, then it's fine with me and i'm sure the other girls agree," Ally told me with a small smile.

I looked towards the other girls, seeing Normani and Dinah nod as Lauren still had a sad expression.

I guess Ally followed my eyes as she spoke up.

"Right, Lauren?"

Lauren looked as if she was snapped back to reality, as she nodded in response.

"Why don't I cook some dinner and we catch up?" Ally said, breaking the tension that had built up.

"I'd like that," Camila answered with a smile.

"Great."