14

Your POV

I woke up, immediately feeling the warmth of the body next to mine. I looked up and locked eyes with the cuban girl, who was already looking down at me.

"Hey, sleepyhead," she mumbled, kissing my forehead.

"What time is it? How long have you been awake?" I asked her.

"It's almost nine. I woke up like twenty minutes ago," she told me, running her hands through my hair.

"Do you guys have to go to the studio today?" I asked her, rubbing my eyes.

"Yea, we're leaving in like an hour."

"Well, go ahead and get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs."

"You're coming?" She asked.

"No, but i'm gonna eat breakfast with you," I told her, watching her face drop. "I need a little time to myself today."

"Yea, I get it. Try not to think too much," she told me, kissing my cheek before she left the room.

~•~•~

Lauren's POV

"I'll see you later," Y/n told me, pecking my lips before letting me walk out to the car where the other girls were.

I waved at him before he walked back into the house and I got into the car.

I immediately felt eyes on me as I was buckling my seatbelt, looking up to see Ally staring. She immediately looked away but not before I saw the glare she had.

I looked down when my phone buzzed in my lap.

Ty👅:
Imma be back in LA in a lil. hmu.

I quickly deleted the message off my home screen.

I didn't even know why he was messaging me, we haven't talked in months and even when we did it was on and off.

When we got to the studio we started walking straight to where we record. I was confused when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom.

"What the fu- Ally? What are you doing?" I asked as the girl blocked the door.

"What do you think you're doing, Lauren?" She asked me, her facial expression showing her lack of patience.

"What are you talking about?" I asked the shorter girl.

"Don't play dumb. Why are you suddenly so close with Y/n?"

"What do you mean suddenly? We've been close ever since he got here."

"Lauren if this is some game to you then I suggest you stop while you're ahead. Y/n won't be able to take it if you aren't being serious about this," she told me.

"What the hell? This isn't a game to me, Ally."

"Oh, yea? So you're trying to tell me you aren't fucking around with Ty anymore?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"I haven't talked to him in months!" I said, raising my voice slightly.

"You two hooked up two months ago when he came to LA! I saw you come home late that one night!"

"Keep your voice down!" I whisper yelled.

"Look, Lauren. If you aren't going to stop the on again off again thing with Ty, then you better stop messing around with Y/n, because so help me God if you let him catch feelings then-" Ally stopped her sentence before she got too far.

"Break one of them off. I don't care which one. Just do it before someone gets hurt," she said before leaving the bathroom.

I stood there for a minute before my phone buzzed, breaking me out of my trance.

Ty👅:
I brought ya something special from Jamaica. Come over tn.

Laur❤️:
When?

I bit my lip as I sent the message. I knew I was fucking up, but I couldn't help it.

Ty👅:
Whenever you want baby girl.

I knew I made my decision about who to cut off already.

Laur❤️:
I'll text you when i'm on my way.

~•~•~

Your POV

"Ugh, my throat is sore," Dinah whined as we all sat in the living room.

They had just gotten back from the studio and joined me in the living room where I had hooked up my PS4 to the big screen.

"I'm making throat coat for all of us," Ally said before standing up. She smiled at me as she walked out, patting my shoulder.

I focused my attention back on my game, building around myself when someone shot at me.

"I'm going out," I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Lauren walking down the stairs.

I furrowed my eyebrows, losing my focus long enough for me to get killed.

"Fuck," I said, hearing Normani laugh at me.

"Shut up," I told her, throwing my controller aside and following Lauren.

I caught her right before she left the house and she looked at me, fear in her eyes.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Out," she answered bluntly, denying the eye contact I was looking for.

"Out where?"

"I'm just going out, Y/n. Why do you need to know?" That one hurt.

"I was just wondering," I said defensively. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Can I go?"

"I- uhh... yea? I mean- just stay safe," I stuttered, leaning in the peck her lips but missing when she turned her head and I kissed her cheek.

"I gotta go," she said before leaving the house.

I was so confused. The mixed signals were fucking killing me. I thought we had something going?

I turned around to walk back to the living room, stopping when I saw Ally in the hallway.

"You okay?" She asked. "I uh- I heard."

I let out a sigh. Of course she was listening.

"Yea. I'm just confused," I admitted, feeling like Ally was the only one I could open up to now.

"She has a lot going on," Ally said vaguely. I could tell she knew something.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Y/n, just trust me," she pleaded. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I answered without hesitation.

"I wouldn't have been so hard on you guys when I found out if I didn't have a bad feeling about this. Just don't get too attached."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, but also fully contemplated her words.

Don't get too attached?

"Okay," I said, surprising Ally by pulling her in for a hug.

"Go play your game," Ally giggled, pushing me away when I pulled back.

I smiled and went back into the living room, only to see Dinah and Normani with the controller, trying to figure out how to play.

"Teach us," Normani begged, pouting her lips.

I rolled my eyes and took the controller, sitting in between them to teach them how to play.