CHAPTER 2

At the corner of the room, their, sitting a prominently dashing young gorgeous woman if that is enough to describe her, silently and confidently looking and listening at her intently.

Jade was out of words, she never experience this weird feelings at the pit of her stomach, and the fast beating of her heart.

For the whole 21 years of her existence, for the first time, she feel numb, out of breath and not a single word could come out from her mouth.

"Ms. JadeMs. Tanchinco!...Ms. Tanchinco!...Ms. Tanchinco!!!" shouted her secretary Elaine, interrupting her, from staring to this unknown woman.

"Oh so......sorry.......we.....we will continue this tomorrow ( Jade is stuttering she never stutter before), and Mr. Lim? Give me the complete documents for this project.send it to my office now, I want to review it, you can all go". Jade was still composing herself, she saw Althea standing and walking out from the room, Jade is wondering whos this woman?

Still her eyes fixed to Altheas back, she was interrupted by her secretary again.

"Ms. Jade is everything alright? You seem pale?" concerned her secretary.

"Yes Elaine Im okay, by the way can I ask you a question?" Surprisingly with a calmer voice, and Jade notice it as soon as she saw the womans eyes piercing directly to her own earlier, she became at peace. Her secretary nodded.

"Who s that woman?" pointing to Althea outside the conference room near the glass window.

"Ow!" exclaimed Elaine, you could notice her eyes changing dreamily.

"Shes Althea Galura Ms., shes one of the Senior Architect here in TGC"- Elaine, with a flushed face.

"One of the Senior Architect?" ask Jade in surprise.

"Shes so young for that position. How long have been shes working here in TGC? Why I just see her now?" Questioned Jade.

"Ms. Althea is with us for six months now Ms., your dad Mr. Tanchinco appointed her in that position." Elaine notice Jades predicament, so she continued.

"It was actually a blessing in disguise Ms. Jade." Jade nod telling her to continue.

"Will..........remember last October? Six months ago, we have a client from Germany and your father Mr. Tanchinco was so excited to meet this prospect investor.

They are the first ranking company in their country. They came to the Philippines to invest and to branch out."- Elaine narrated.

"Wait! I thought the Guevarra's were already their tie up here in the Philippines?"- Jade, with more confuse look and very much surprise.

"Yes they are but the Guevarra's introduce the TGC to them (The German's).

As I have informed Guevarra's and Tanchinco are great comrade in business. Mr.Guevarra and your dad are best of friends. They are each others support system, when they were just starting their own businesses.

AGC's expand their domain in the South to West of the world while TGC are in North to East. Since the German's companies are in both area of the world the Guevarra think it will be a good business for the TGC to have the German's account, thats why your father was so happy upon hearing this news.

Mr. Tanchinco is so grateful to Mr. Guevarra because your dad was so prostrated to get the German's account.

His been pursuing this company for 15 years now and Mr. Guevarra just sharing the German's account just like that without any conditions or hesitation to TGC.."- Elaine explained to Jade.