CHAPTER 4

After the meeting, Althea went directly to her office waiting for Mr. Lim.

Mr. Lim has to get the Japanese documents from his office to drop it to Jades office as instructed by the latter.

After dropping the documents, he proceed to Altheas office, with the copy of the Japanese documents in hand.

"Joanne can you inform Althea that Im here?" - Mr. Lim.

When Althea's secretary look up, shes kind of shock not noticing the old man immediately in front of her.

"Im sorry sir I was not able to notice you, I will inform Ms. Althea now". Joanne excuse herself and when she came back from Altheas office she instructed Mr. Lim, that he can go inside now, informing him that Althea was waiting for him. Mr. Lim just nod and proceed to Altheas room.

When Mr. Lim is in front of Althea's door, he knocked first hearing Althea saying to come in.

"Hi sir, come in..have a seat." Althea standing up with a comforting smile on her face leading the old man to sit in front of her table.

"Thank you Althea, still the same Althea I know before....respectful and courteous..

And quit the formalities Ms. Galura were alone now....I told you before, you can call me Tito Han". Mr. Lim smiled, impressed how down to earth Althea is.

From her success right now......she could be intimidating and unreachable but the way she showed respect to her seniors.....it's beyond her.

Althea just smile, showing her eyes disappearing smile. Even with the big problem they face now, seeing Althea smiled to him, make the old man relieve and calm. Everyone......not just him.....if they saw Althea, its like the burden on their shoulder just lessen.

"Thank you sir....I mean Tito......don't worry tito, we will surpass these predicament, have fate.okay?" assuring Mr. Lim, holding the old mans hand and squeezing it lightly.

The warmth of Althea's hand make him calm and hearing this from her make him relax now, for a couple of weeks, he had problem sleeping. His family beginning to notice his weight loss, and his losing of appetite.

As Althea reviewing the documents in hand, Mr. Lim was telling her the situation now in their Japan project.

While scanning the papers and listening to Mr. Lim, Althea suddenly smile. As Mr. Lim see Althea smile, he immediately stop talking and ask Althea why shes smiling.

"Oh Tito Han, Ive got it......I know what to do"! Beam Althea with a big smile in her face.

"Really you do Althea!? Youre not joking me right!? You are serious!?" - Mr. Lim, with a big smile on his face and relieve.

"When did I joke to you tito? Im serious, I know how to handle the Japanese." Then Althea explained the solution she comes up with.

"Just live it to me tito. I will fly tomorrow evening to solve this problem and I will call Mr. Tanchinco now, I know his worried." Then picking her phone, dialling Mr. Tanchinco, informing him on her plan.

"I will ask an appointment with Ms. Tanchinco from her secretary, early morning." - continued Althea.

"Thank you so much Althea, I really dont know what will I do without you." Mr. Lim was sobbing in front of Althea.

Althea comfort him, she stand up and hug the old man, hushing him. Althea have a high respect of the people in TGC, especially Mr. Lim, when she was a newbie in TGC, Mr. Lim was one of her mentor, he is being patience to her, explaining the things that hard for her to understand at that time.