CHAPTER 15

.
.

.

.

.

Mr. Tanchinco is seating in his office chair intending what just happened for the couple of days.

It seemed her daughter is falling in love deeply, he never see Jade so happy and blooming before.

It's not a secret that her 'Unica Ija' has fallen many times.

She's been introducing her past boyfriends to him, but never had he seen her daughter truly happy with the men she's been with................

Until now..................................

And to a woman.

Actually his not against it.......having same sex relationship.

His old enough already to argue such nonsense, it just happened, people fall in love, end of story deal with it.

Either with the same sex or opposite sex all are the same.

What matter most is what they feel to each other and how to make it grow within.

Especially now a days...........teenagers on courting process, young couples and even married are tend to break up.

Because for some reason they didn't really experienced the pleasure of finding their true love or even falling in love.

They've loved, no question about it but to fall in love is a different aspect.

This is the one treasure in life that is so rare to have.

So.......if you experince this connection to your significant others......grab it instantly, hold to it and don't let it slip in your hand.

Because this is once in a lifetime to achieve.

His been talking to her wife about this heart matter, a heart matter of their only daughter.

How their youngest falling deeply in love to Althea.

It makes him smile actually seeing the two love birds.........denying their selves from the tangible force.

Called 'LOVE'

Mr. Tanchinco just shakes his head, hoping that their young Senior Architect will man it up and tell her true feelings towards their daughter because apparently Jade is just waiting for the young genius.

That obvious.

But in the other hand the Old man is worried; hence their daughter is still committed.

He will have a heart to heart talk with her daughter about this.

Soon.............

------------------------------

Althea is in a merge of panic right now, her friend Veronica whose handling her Art Gallery informed her this morning that one of the buyer of her painting want to purchase the display Art that she forbid to auction.

She's riding her dukati bike with a speed of 300 km/h, the young painter is a very careful driver and she never had any violation ever since she had her driver license.

But this situation is need for a rapidity, that's why she's praying that no traffic enforcer could acknowledge her over speeding.

.
.
.
The said customer was forcing her men to take down the Art forcefully.