CHAPTER 47

.
.
.
.
.
Since the day she saw her…….she never let her out of her sight.

That she promise…..NEVER AGAIN!

Jade Tanchinco file a leave of absent indefinitely,  she even asked her Tito Felix if she could use the pent house floor in the hospital, where Althea stay before when she can’t go home because of her full pack schedule of surgeries.

Gladly her Tito Felix say yes….no questions about it.

When they learnt about the status quo of Althea’s amnesia, they didn’t waste any time to find a cure for it, since the memory loss the young Guevarra have, is intentional…..medicated by the Villanueva heiress.

Elizabeth really thinking it through……for 5 years she dedicated her whole life perfecting her plan with her 'Althea'.

The pros and cons…..of it all, even a sheer mistake was unacceptable…..that’s how she manage to abduct the young Guevarra without a trace. .

And she did a great job out of it…..if it was not of her accident……they wouldn’t still find them.

Maybe……..who knows.

Jade is always in the presence of the young Guevarra family…….the twins even have a special closeness with Jade that Althea is surprise.

For just a little span of days Althea’s twins were glued in the hip of the Tanchinco heiress….they will look for her, as soon as they awake…..…not even a single day missed.

If you will look at them, it seems they are a family.

Three weeks had passed, yet no changes in Elizabeth’s conditions.

Althea even adjusted herself to the people visiting her wife….especially to Mr. and Mrs. Villanueva who she knows as her better half’s parents.

Even her own parents visited her.......as well as her friends.

Slowly but surely she’s getting the familiarity of each and every one she meet.

And sometimes it bothered her……..some flash backs that she sometimes encountered, with the people she just see and especially to Jade……there are a strong force pulling her to that Jade Tanchinco woman.

Even when she first saw her…….there something that connected her to her and she like the feeling of it….....’WEIRD’.

It’s even getting stronger and stronger every day that had passed.
.
.
.
Elizabeth had a Traumatic Head injury cause by a hard blow or impact of her head through the steering wheel, when her car crashed to a high speed truck.

This cause to a COMA…….she is alive but is unable to move at will.

The Villanueva heiress can't think, speak, or respond to her environment.

Althea and her kids are leaving literally in the hospital……..the young Guevarra was glad that the Director of the said hospital offer them the presidential suite.

It has a make shift kitchen and fully furnished, a living room, a big bedroom with attached bathroom and walk in closet…….they’re like leaving in a 5 star hotel, if not with the open area intended for the patience with medical stuffs on it.

Althea was surprise when they transfer them in this said suite………the Director of the hospital offer this suite to her personally and even talked to her.

She was really surprise with the generosity, Mr. Felix Guevarra offered her…….and one thing more……

When the Director of this hospital introduce himself to her…………introducing himself as her father.