CHAPTER 44

.
.
.
.
.
“Althea where are you Love!   Please…….please show yourself to me, I can’t live without you Althea!!”  Screaming….throwing things that she can get hold off.

It’s always been like this since that day…..….the day Althea disappeared, there’s nothing has ever change, for 4 years she’s in pain…for 4 years she’s trying to be strong……for 4 years it’s always dawn to these, when she’s alone in their room….the loneliness she feel in her heart and soul are killing her, bit by bit…….in her spirit and her well for living.
.
.
.
While in the living room of the Tanchinco household, Mr. and Mrs. Tanchinco are debating again……yes, again. 

It’s so tiring the situation their dealing now with their daughter, it drain them immensely.

Even the Guevarra’s and Villanueva’s are still in pursuit to find their daughters.

“Oscar what should we do, it’s been 4 years and there’s still no news and traces of Althea and Elizabeth’s whereabouts.  I’m scared for our daughter Oscar……I’m losing a grip of her, she’s losing herself.  Oscar please do something, I can’t handle this anymore.”  The Tanchinco matriarch is so desperate seeing her daughter’s agony is so painful to endure.

“I know Clara………me, Felix and Armando are doing our power to find them”  Assured the Tanchinco patriarch.

Even if it takes their whole fortune just to find Althea and Elizabeth.....then be it.

“Oscar are these the ads and other reports that you have been documented for finding Althea and Elizabeth?”  Curiously asked the Tanchinco matriarch to her husband, looking at the center table where piles and piles of papers are scattered.

As Mrs. Tanchinco studying all the documents that been gather by them for 4 years, that’s include the police reports, investigations and other internet related researched and report for the missing women.

“Yes hon…why?”  Asked Oscar to his wife.

“Mmm…..I’m just thinking why not use Guevarra instead of Galura, I know Althea is using Galura since her childhood years, but we all know…….. legally Althea is Guevarra so why not use Guevarra rather than Galura. 

This nothing harm on trying right and beside it’s been so long until now we couldn’t trace them…try searching ‘ALTHEA GUEVARRA’ not ‘ALTHEA GALURA’.  What do you think hon, I know they are still hiding the true Identity of Althea to the world but let’s be practical here, this is not only about Althea anymore….this is also for her family a..nd…..and especially for our daughter, Oscar.   I can’t stand this anymore knowing our daughter is suffering so much....”.   The Tanchinco matriarch is now crying so hard bawling her eyes out.

“Oh my god…….why we didn’t think of that!  OFCOURSE!  Thank you hon!  This is a great idea……don’t cry now…..everything will be okay darling, just trust me.  I will call Felix about this.”  Assuring her weeping wife, Oscar comforted Clara, hugging her and rubbing her back…..whispering her ears with promises.

---------------------------

A mother’s love to her children are unconditional, they rather have the burden in their shoulders than seeing their children suffer. 

They will swallow their pride just to make sure their children are happy.

What makes a mother happy?  It’s when they see their children smile brightly.

With a heavy heart Clara is now approaching her only daughter’s room…trying to be strong in the eyes of her grieving child.

Composing herself and with a deep breath, the Tanchinco matriarch slowly reaching the door knob of Jade’s room, turning it so ever slowly and opening the door with such care trying not to make a sound.