EPILOGUE

.
.
.
.
.
“Stop it Theo I’m really telling moma!”  Shouted Thea to her twin brother, agitated for getting her book while she was reading it peacefully.

“I don’t mind, mama will back me up.”  Waving the book in front of her twin to irritate her more.
“Really now...…then luck is with me.  Though mama is not her to ‘back you up’.”  Retorted back Thea to her brother who suddenly stop, remembering that his mama is at work.

It should be their family day to day, but sad to say his mama has to be in the hospital.

There where emergency that needs her line of expertise.

“Hey…hey…hey what’s this commotion all about?”  Unexpectedly appeared their moma in the living room. 

“Moma…..!”  Thea hurriedly run towards the older woman.

“What happened princess?”  Asked the woman to her daughter, worried and touching her face adoringly.

“He’s doing it again moma mocking me.”  Pointing at her brother who is still holding her book, waving it at her while making faces.

“Theo gave it back to your sister.”  Ordered to her son, but smiling for his child like attitude.

“But moma she’s still not ready, you know how mama is……when it comes to punctuality.”  Reasoned out the young man Guevarra to his moma, pouting his lips looking like a split image of her mama.

Mrs.Guevarra just shake her head…..it’s true what her son say.

Althea doesn’t want any tardiness, more over from the member of her family.

They just decided to pick up the surgeon at the hospital, so it be convenient for them to went at their ‘family special place’ without battling the traffic and less hassle. 

Especially that they are visiting a special person in their hearts, and today traffic is very congested and their mama doesn’t want to stock in traffic it’s very excruciating for her to bear.

“Princess your brother is right on this, why you’re not ready by the way?”  Agreed by the older woman to her son and questioned her daughter……..while crossing her arm with a very disappointed look.

“Sorry moma…….I thought it was still early……..I’ll go right on it mom, sorry again.”  Kissing her moma in her check and run towards her room, but when she get nearer to her brother she grab back her book and sprinted towards it.

Before the young man of Guevarra household could react…..his moma is noticing something.

“And you young man, why are you not changing yet? You are complaining about your sister earlier and here you are still not ready as well?”  Their moma observe on what he wear….he still in his pajamas actually.

Her son just raise his hand making a peace sign on his fingers…….rushing to his moma side and kisses her check as wekk and dash to his room frantically.

The Mrs. just shake her head……..her twins are acting like 8 years old when they are actually 19 now.

How fast really the years go by.

--------------------------

“Hey ‘me amor’ penny for your thoughts?  You’re kind of spacing out here?  Kind to share what you’re thinking?”  Worried the woman approaching to her wife.

They are now in their special place, where they put up a picnic set up in the grass for them to enjoy............after they pitched the surgeon at their hospital.

“Hi love…….I’m just over the moon happy, contented and very bless for having you and our children.  Taking these all in.  I couldn’t ask for more.”  Sincerely answered to her wife.

“I’m glad we are making you happy Jade.”  Happily spoke out by Althea towards her wife.

“What did you just call me?”  With a one eyebrow raise Jade asked ‘her Althea’.

“Ow sorry…..I said ‘I’m glad we are making you happy ‘ME AMOR’.”  Apologizes Althea to her wife, while repeating what she just said earlier.

Jade hated it when Althea call her name not their endearment......she used to hear it already.

And its like part of her system hearing it......especially if it came out in the lips of her wife.

Still same old Jade……so possessive.

Nothing change in deed.
.
.
.
She thought that, this………with Jade and her children will not come true.

But when Elizabeth gave her a divorce paper with her signature on it and adoption paper for Jade to adopt her children legally, she was confused.

But her wife explains to her the situation involving her health, then she understands what these documents in front of her are for.

With a smile of the young genius face she hugs her wife lovingly and contently.

No words uttered between the two of them only understanding.

“More than happy love…..words are not enough to convey how I feel right now.”  A little bit emotional the Mrs. truthfully answered her wife.

Looking at each other’s eyes, Althea leaned forward to her wife and kisses her passionately…..same as Jade, there are no words in any dictionary can describe how happy she is…..how contented.

After the heated kiss they shared……smiling adoringly to each other, Althea stand up and offer her hand to her wife…..assisting Jade from the grass they are seating.

They been married for 16 years now and still counting.

Yup 16 years of bliss.

It’s certainly factual that someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

Jade Tanchinco-Guevarra didn’t fall in love with Althea Guevarra.

She walked into love with her, with her eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way.

Jade do believe in fate and destiny, but she also believe we are only fated to do the things that we’d choose anyway.

Because we are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, so when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness; and then we call it love…….either way whatever the circumstances may lead them……..Jade and Althea are belong to each other. 

“Let’s go ‘me amor’ it’s getting darker soon, I think your children are finished cleaning the grave yard of their mommy……look they are all over the place.”  Pointing at the direction where the two are running around like a children playing on their playground.

“Yup nothing changes love…..”  Reaching to her wife’s hand with a very satisfied look on her beautiful face. 

“Nothing indeed.”  Agreed Althea to her wife.

FINISH

Thank you!!!!!!!