CHAPTER 10

.
.

.
.

.

.

.

Jade's POV

Feeling so down after my conversation with David...........I stand up and went to the bathroom to take a bath and doing my morning rituals.

After I did so, I went to my vanity mirror to blow dry my hair.......drying it absent mindedly.

While doing so......I heard a low knock coming from my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" Shouting from my vanity desk.

"Jade it's yaya Sita, somebody is looking for you....she says to tell you, her name is Althea."

'Oh my god she's here? What time is it?' When I look up to my wall clock it's still 7:30 in the morning, 'why she so early. I thought she will pick me up around 9 AM?' Talking to myself bewildered.

"Jade?" Yaya Sita called me again, interrupting me from pondering.

"Yes yaya, can you let her in and tell her to wait for me in a sec.....I'll just change." Standing up from my vanity table going to my walk-in closet....'oh my god....oh my....now what would I wear?'

I'm in panic mode now, opening my wardrobe cabinets searching for a right clothes to wear.

I don't know how long I've been in my walk-in closet, tossing and picking the perfect outfit.

I just grab my off shoulder black-mesh-insert-bandeau-bandage-mini-dress that hugs my body perfectly, accentuating the right curves. (A/N: Just picture it out that the above image is Jade's dress 😊)

I smiled, when I saw myself in the mirror........'gorgeous!' I squealed, this is the first time I'm being eager to show off myself.

I don't really care what I wear or what I look in front of anybody but for some reason......right now is different, particularly to a certain person who's waiting for me patiently at this moment down stairs.

------------------------------

Feeling so confident and static to how the heiress of TGC look.......excited to see Althea's reaction on her; she walk out her room with full of credence.

Descending the stairs, Jade hurriedly went to their lounge area eager to see Althea.

But when she steps inside the living room the young Senior Architect couldn't be found.

"Yaya Sita?!!" called Jade, wondering where's her guest is.

"Yes Ija?" Ask Yaya Sita, who just came out from the kitchen.

"Where is Althea yaya?" Questioned Jade, you could see confusion written in her beautiful face.

Instead of answering the youngest Tanchinco, yaya Sita grab Jade's wrist with a smirk in her face and drag her in their kitchen's mansion.