CHAPTER 16

.

.

.

.

.

"Althea stop it!.....hahaha....stop it Althea, I can't breathe..ah..ah..ah!"
Breathing hardly, the heiress couldn't contain her laughter anymore.

The young Senior Architect is seating on top of the youngest Tanchinco tickling her like no tomorrow.

Althea is Pinning the heiress in the floor of her Art Room, which the latter is trying her best to get out of the hold of the woman who's on top of her.

Earlier that day...................

"Ellaine what day is today?" The heiress ask her secretary slash best friend, she's busy signing a final contract from the investor they've closed a deal with, last two days ago.

With the help of course with their young Senior Architect.

"Today? It's Wednesday, why?" Answered Ellaine, who's in front of the heiress assisting her of the documents she's busy with.

"Hmmm...nothing." Trailed the heiress

"If I know, you just want to know where your goddess is right now." Ellaine smirking at her best friend's behavior.....knowingly what's in her mind.

They've been best friends as time memorial, she knows her best friend inside and out, from her toe nails up to the last strand of her hair.

Yup that's how transparent the heiress of the Multi-Billion Company is to her best friend.

And yes ladies and gents...... Ellaine knows how her friend fallen deeply in love with their young Senior Architect.

How her eyes twinkle when she sees the young genius.

How her demeanors change just the mere mention of the artist name.

How her angered change in an instant when the young pilot call her.

That's how their young Senior Architect affected the youngest Tanchinco.

The confrontation starts when she was searching for her best friend in Althea's Art show Event last week and that's when the hell hall got loose.

Her good for nothing best friend just scream at her without warning when she was unintentionally interrupting her best friend's conversation with the young artist, then the un expected happened, just like that without caveat she just blurted out her secret feelings to the young artist to her.

So that's how Ellaine become a love guru to her best friend.

The heiress stops what she's doing when she heard her best friend blurted out her endearment to their young Senior Architect.

With a defeated look, she looks up to her best friend putting a side what she just doing.

Her best friend Ellaine is right she really misses 'her goddess' and they have an unfinished business to settle.

The heiress secretary slash best friend just shakes her head, she stand up and giving a piece of paper to the young heiress then walking out of her office.

It was the schedule of the where a bouts of her goddess for the whole span of week.

Ellaine has the audacity to ask it to their young Senior Architect's secretary........she knows Jade will behave like this.