CHAPTER 39

Continuation…….
.
.
.
.
.
“Dad here!”  As the young genius see her father in the entrance of her restaurant.

Approaching her daughter, Mr. Felix Guevarra is smiling seeing her little Althea all grown up and very successful in all of her professions.

He is so proud of all his children’s achievements especially to her young genius and how they are so humble despite their success.

“Hi baby, did you wait long?”  Concerned the Guevarra patriarch. 

“No dad I just actually came now.”  Althea assured her father.

The young Guevarra stand up and greet her father a kiss with a slight hug when he came in front of her.

“Hello dad…..so what’s this information that you’ve called for?”  Assisting her dad to seat down after settling on her own seat as well.

“This is about the daughter of your Tito Armando baby.”  Started the older Guevarra.

“Elizabeth you mean?  Dad are you sure what you said to me this morning is true?  I mean dad you have seen Elizabeth, she is so gorgeous and smart…..I mean she can get any man or may it be a woman in her dispense dad.”  Quipped the young Guevarra to her father.

She can’t hardly register this ridiculous news she heard from her father but looking at the seriousness and worriedness at the eyes of the man she loved so much, then her demeanors change.

Althea has to take this matter seriously either way it will prepare her for the worst to come.

“Dad what did exactly Tito Armando said to you?”  She has to take this situation earnestly for the sake of her parents’ peace of mind.

-------------------------

The young Surgeon is now in the hospital; today is Tuesday in which she has to report at Guevarra Medical Hospital.

She just finished a crucial Neurological Surgery for a young man, she is glad that the latter she operated has a very strong well power to survive.

The young Guevarra Surgeon is glad that she pulls through the surgery successfully.

She had the pleasure to talk to the young man before she conducts the surgery to him, how she admires his self-confidence even in a worst day of his life.

Accepting the fact that even the surgery may fail......he would not regret the short span of life he spend with his family, friends and love ones on this earth.

Thinking about life surprise experiences, her thoughts wonder 5 years ago, the misfortune that had happened.

It’s been cleared………..about her identity towards the Villanuevas, now she need to break this secret that she’s been keeping towards her girlfriend and her family.

The young Surgeon still don’t know how to break this news to Jade, she knows this is pass overdue but as what saying goes ‘better late than never’.

A little bit skeptical to reveal her self towards her lover………….. but she need to, either way there is no secret that keeps hidden.

The good example is her being Guevarra.

But first she has to resolve these circumstances about Elizabeth Villanueva, she needs to talk to this woman personally.

After the talk that she had with her father, the young Surgeon couldn’t believe what she heard; her father’s indication was even being proved by her Tito Armando, when the former joined them also for lunch.