CHAPTER 7

.
.
.
.
.
Althea's POV
.
.
.
.
I became busier than usual, after our Japan Business trip.

I'm trying balancing my responsibilities to all my professions.

Like right now at this moment, I'm working double ship at Guevarra Hospital, where I serves as neurologist and cardiologist.

Maybe you're asking why I work here, since I don't want anything affiliated from my families.

In these circumstances, it's an indemnity.

Well known Hospitals......are somewhat, hesitant to hire a young and freshly license young doctors, pretty much with no, what's so ever experience at all.

I have to build up myself as a doctor......step by step until they will recognize my competencies.

It's tough sometimes but this is what I love to do.........so be it.

I start at 8 AM yesterday......I just finished my ship at 10 AM today and I'm so drain.

I've been in the hospital more than 24 hours now, without sleep......good luck to that.

Walking in the parking lot where I park my red 2018 'Dukati Panigale V4 1409' given by my brother for my birthday, suddenly my phone rings.......when I check the caller ID it's Joanne my secretary.

"Hello Joanne?" In my so tiring voice.

My secretary already knew all my time table for the whole week.

I'm made it sure, they can reach me at any moment they need me.

"Hi Ms. Althea, good morning!.....Sorry to disturb you, I know you just finished your work, and you sound so bet up.....are you okay?" Worried Joanne.

"I'm fine Joanne...what's up"? The young doctor yawn.

"Well Ms., Ms. Tanchinco is looking for you, in fact she's been looking for you since last week." Informed Joanne.

Actually after our trip to Japan. Both me and Jade has been very much busy.

I have to focus on the works I left in TGC while I was there, which are loads of paper works.

I've been in my office the whole week just to finish my other projects....under TGC.

In that span of days........Jade always coming in my office, never a single day missed......just to see me.

I feel special of course, who wouldn't be...a Tanchinco heiress is giving her time to a mere me.

'Note to self: you're a Guevarra Althea remember that'.

You are equally high and mighty as the Tanchincos......probably more than........ than the Tanchincos.

But the heiress doesn't know that.

She accepted me for who I am and for who she sees me.

'Point taken', agreed by my inner self.

We even grow much closer, Jade is being attentive of my needs.

The youngest Tancinco always make sure that I eat on time.

Bringing breakfast in the morning and preparing lunch for me even.

She's like a very caring girlfriend but...... I know better.....Jade will not see me more than that....sad life.....'she's straight as a pole Althea', reminding myself ......and you know what's the worst part is?.......she has a 'boyfriend'.