CHAPTER 27

.

.

.

.

.

"Jade where are we going?" Asked the drunked bar owner to the women who's keeping her balance sturdy.

"Just sending you home Althea." Answered the young heiress assisting their young senior Architect......holding her tightly in her waist, while she put the hand of the latter over her shoulder.

The heiress couldn't believe how short the lenience of liquor this woman she's with.

She thought what happened on their Japan trip is just a spur of the moment, for being new to the young Senior Architect of foreign liquor.

But thinking back....it was her fault why their young Senior Architect is so drunk at that time.

But seeing Althea's situation right now makes her question how preserve the former is.

As she forced the bar owner to drink, she's really planning to seduce her but she change her mind when she realize how the bar owner was trying to give her what she needs and wants.

Attending and asking her if she needs anything or something, as well as her friends were given the same wonderful treatment by the young bar owner.

She was so attentive in their requests and wishes even in her hazy state......she's willing to please her and her companions.

How could she betray this woman beside her who is trying to keep up with them, even though this is not her predilection...........nevertheless the young bar owner is bending her own principles just to please her friends for her.

And for thinking into enticing this person for her own accord is so selfish of her.

Arriving in her car trying to balance her weight and the woman who is clinging for her support is outrageous.

But she is so contented.

Althea giving her the direction to her house even in her difficult circumstances.

The heiress was confuse why their Senior Architect was giving her a different address, she knows where Althea live.......now she wonder, where this address would lead them.

.

.

.

As they arrive in front of a huge Mansion.......the heiress couldn't believe what she see before her eyes, this Mansion is bigger than theirs............triple bigger than theirs as we speak.

She couldn't even blink, as she nearing the massive gate.....one of the uniformed man approached her car.

"Hi ma'am good evening......may I......" Asked the man to the young heiress but before she could continue to talk she notice the woman in the passenger seat unconscious.

"Senyorita Althea?" Questioned the uniformed man.

"Yes she's with me actually I'm her boss Jade Tanchinco, I'm just here to send her home........truly I didn't know if I'm in the right address she's giving me." Answered the young heiress who is still so confuse.

"Ow......you are ma'am Tanchinco, yes you are in the correct address.....I know who you are you can pass through ma'am.....sorry for the delay, just following protocol." Addressing the heiress with respect, they let the vehicle pass.

Still a puzzled heiress.......she continues to drive nearing the very mammoth mansion.

'Who are you Althea.' Wondered the youngest Tanchinco to herself.