CHAPTER 28

Continuation
.
.
.
.
.
"So Jade what brings you here in the middle of the night? And how you know my daughter's house?" Questioned the man, but noticing the excitement in his voice for seeing the youngest Tanchinco again for so long.

Yes......it's been so long that they've seen each other..........the last time was, when the great tragedy among the Multi-Billioners daughters where kidnapped five years ago, that includes the young heiress of Tanchinco, which is in front of him right now.

"You mean Tito this is 'A's' Mansion!?" With so much anticipation in the heiress voice.

Knowing she will see her 'First Love' again.........yes, now she understand what she feels towards the young Guevarra, she thought it was just a sisterly love but when the time pass and as she get older..........she understand.

"Yes Ihja.......remember when you were little she promise you to build you your own castle? 'A' Seeing you always playing with your small play house........assured you, that when she grow up she will build you a castle fit for 'Her Princess'." Recalled the man to the youngest Tanchinco.

Of course she remembers.....who couldn't be.

That's actually the happiest day of her life when she heard 'A' promise her a big castle on their tender age.

"Tito?!" Making sure what she heard from her considering second father is true.

She couldn't believe it, for almost 15 years without seeing her childhood friend.....now she's her.

The old man just nod with eagerness and a wide smirk.

"Then where is she Tito?! " Excitedly asked the youngest Tanchinco.....thrilled to see her princess charming again.

"Before I answer your question ihja.....answer me first, what brought you here?" Repeated again the old man.

"Well Tito, unfortunately I'm not alone.....I'm with somebody, and that somebody lead me to this unbelievable mansion." Retorted the heiress.

Still amaze at the huge structure in front of her....seeing it in up close makes it more unrealistic to bare.

"Jade...are we here?" Suddenly speak the woman in the passenger seat with a groggy voice un aware of her surroundings.

"Wait......is that Althea?" Asked the man the heiress called Tito Felix to the youngest Tanchinco.

"Yes Tito.........you know her?" Bewildered the heiress.

"Of course Jade........she's my daughter." Answered Tito Felix to the young woman in front of him, who is in wide eyes.

"Oh my god...........you mean Tito, Althea is 'A'?" Un sure to her questioned to the old man.

She couldn't believe it, her childhood friend and the woman she fall deeply in love with at first sight is the same person?!

So it means she's falling in love the second time around to the similar girl?!

She feel so happy, relieve and definitely she become whole.

For all of her life she's waiting for her 'A' to come back and suddenly it came true and the most wonderful part about it........'A' turn up to be a great and amazingly woman that everyone wants a piece to have........but she feel sorry for them because 'A' or as she say 'her goddess' is only belongs to her.........her princess charming.

----------------------------

"Althea, baby are you okay?" Asked her mother, who is worried.