CHAPTER 49

Flash Back......
.
.
.
.
.
After the youngest Tanchinco heard the revelation of her mom…which was the planning proposal of Althea, she is now more determined to find her future fiancée…..whatever it will take.

Without the knowledge of her family and to the Guevarra………that includes the Villanuevas, she was also having a private and very.....very discreet investigation for the search of her future fiancée.

Will, she start calling Althea in her mind her fiancée knowing that the latter is proposing to her and definitely she will answer ‘YES’ to her without a doubt.

But sometimes life and destiny play trick on us, conspiring each other…..…..trying to test our proficiency to love or to a test if the love we fell is TRUE or just a passing through.

Trying to destroy the high wall we build that protect the LOVE we shared to our significant other…..

Her searched for her fiancée was not easy, it did take her 4 years, when she finally found some loophole of this hide and seek situation she’s with Elizabeth’s people who are working under her.

Considering the status of Villanuevas, it’s not a secret that the only heiress of the Villanueva dynasty has a powerful underling protecting her and undertaking her dirty work.

“Hello?  What?!  Are you sure it’s her?! Send me the exact location and the woman’s direct contact……yes…..I just need to give her a very…very warm message. And thank you this is a very good news indeed.”  Dropping the call she received, she couldn’t contain her emotion right now.

Finally for 4 years she found ‘HER’.

-----------------------------

Present………

She wake up to unfamiliar surroundings, trying to adjust her eyes from the bright light that piercing to her sight.

Blinking her eyes to adjust her vision to the well-lit room.

Stretching her sore body, she turned her head to examine her surroundings.

‘What happened?’  She questioned
Then, it came rushing to her brain, the memories of accident occurred.

She’s with her phone…….then suddenly something hit her car or was it someone’s car hitting her own.

‘Ugh!  Why her head hurt so much.’

“Elizabeth!...Oh God your awake………nurse!....nurse!  My wife……she’s waking up!”  Rushing to the door………...running to the nurse station, informing the attending nurse her wife’s condition.

The nurse immediately rushes to the presidential suite.

After the examinations.......the attending nurse has done, she immediately informs the doctor specialist who’s handling Elizabeth’s case.

It was indeed a miracle……..it’s almost a year now, that the young wife of the youngest Guevarra fall into a coma.

“Hi”  The first word Elizabeth uttered with misted eyes.

She couldn’t believe she survive that accident, she thought that’s the end of her.

“Hello”  The only word Althea could answer back to her wife.

It hurts her truthfully knowing the person who stole the four years of her life is now her better half.

Smiling brightly at her.

And other than that, she had kids with her……the woman that she didn’t even love.

But wait…..?

Does she really not love her?

She proposed to her without forcing her to do so……she acted by her on well.

Does that mean by any circumstances she will fall in love with Elizabeth Villanueva?

And the answer is ‘Yes’…….no doubt about it.

The living proof is her twins……..who she love and adore so much……so much that she will kill for them in a heartbeat no question asks.

Thinking about that day…thinking about the day her memories came back.

After her awakening moments with the youngest Tanchinco, she doesn’t know how to behave in front of her.

Is she still be affectionate towards the heiress?

Is she will continue her relationship with her as girlfriends?

Now she is being crazy and paranoid…….who wouldn’t be?

How can she handle this situation of her?

After the hugs that she shared with the youngest Tanchinco.

The deafening silence surrounds them, they both know that their situation right now is so complicated…..they are in a relationship but they aren’t, that’s how confusing it is.

“Althea…..I know you are confused right now, so do I.”  Started Jade, she knows Althea is still battling with her brain.

“But know this…..whatever your decisions are, I will respect it.  Just let me be by your side, it may not be as a girlfriend but as a fri....end…..be..st…..bestfriend.”  Suddenly spoke the Tanchinco heiress…….struggling the word bestfriend.

She needs to resolve some problem first before she dwells in this intangible difficulties they are into.

The young Guevarra just look at her with confusion….but you could see the love that was in her eyes towards the heiress.

She does understand what Jade meant.
.
.
.
‘What I have done?  I don’t know what came over me, but I didn’t regret what happened even a tiny bit of it………she deserves it! 
‘Elizabeth Villanueva deserves it…….for stealing ‘HER’ from me……for keeping her away from me for 4 years.’ 
‘She deserves what happened to her.’

But her conscience is telling her otherwise.

When the young Guevarra return her memories, she knows she has to do something first before they have their heart to heart talk.

She doesn’t want to add on.......another burden to her ‘Love of her life’.

She had to fix this or else she will lose her all over again.

But HOW?
.
.
.
.
.
“Jade?”
.
.
.
.
“Elizabeth?”

A/N:  Hoping you are not confuse about the Flash Back………If you really understand the previous chapters definitely you’ll not be…….I’m just testing your capability to remember the story in each chapter and if you understand it.

Happy reading!!!!!