CHAPTER 13

.

.

.

.

Althea

I've never felt so nervous in my entire life, until now............

I encountered high ranking officials, powerful businessmen and women, politicians, celebrities, the richest people in the world and even royalties but never had I felt an ounce of nervousness in my whole being..........unlike today.

Today is the day I show my Art to the world........for the very first time, since I came across to have a passion on painting since I was 6............yes that young.

It was my mother who've encourage me to pursue my craving for Art.

My family will be present as well in this spectacle; in fact I was convincing them prior to the dated opening to not come, but my family being a 'Guevarra' the hell they would listen.

They even telling me that 'this is one of the most important part of my life, why wouldn't they be there to support me?' Point Taken in deed.

Even though I told them not to come, but deep inside I'm praying they will......and I'm so glad and thankful that they are coming.

And I warned them not to spill my secret........that of course being a 'Guevarra'.

But to my dismay they just laugh it off...........my dad even said that if someone ask him who I am to him he would definitely say 'My Daughter'.

That's how proud they are to me.....and I'm very indebted for that.

So help me God!

Even Mr. Oscar Tanchinco will be present........my God this is chaos!!!!

.

.

.

You may wonder why Mr. Tanchinco doesn't know, that I'm the daughter of his best friend Felix Guevarra, well Mr. Tanchinco saw me when I was only 6.

Because of my father's business abroad which is so successful, eventually we have no choice but to migrate, until the time I get my license in medicine.

I came back to the Philippines to pursue my other passion, but my identity is still under the radar.

My brother is the only one Mr. Tanchico acquainted with, since his the one helping my dad with our businesses.

I have to be ready on what will come forth.......either way I already prove myself what I'm capable of.

In my young age I've been very successful of every career I pursue.

'THE WORLD ALREADY KNEW ALTHEA GALURA'

Pardon me if you think I'm being boastful, but I'm just stating the obvious.

With my family behind me I'm ready......definitely ready.

.

.

.

Going down the stairs making sure I will not catch any attention............but it's too late.

"Ladies and Gentlemen here she is the one and only..........the woman who makes this experience possible and the woman behind all of these Master Pieces!"