CHAPTER 29

.
.
.
.
.
Still in shocked......Althea seating up properly to consume the information she received from the heiress.

Looking at the woman, who lovingly looking back at her with more intensity.
"How you know my full name.........I me...an my true name?" Stuttering Althea, with a very disordered look.

"I have my way Ms. GALURA or would I say Ms. GUEVARRA, which one you prepare Althea or.............'A'? Taunt the youngest Tanchinco.

"Jade?!" With wide eye.

"Do you remember me Althea? You remember your 'PRINCESS'? It's me 'A' your childhood friend." Informed the heiress with so much hope in her eyes.

"You mean?!" Still can't believe what transpired right now.

The heiress just nod vigorously with happiness and a teary eye.

The youngest Guevarra couldn't believe that finally she will see once again her 'princess' it's been so long.

When their family move out from the country, the loneliness she feel was excruciating............it's like she been stab in her heart with thousand knives.

On her early age, she experience pain and sorrows..............pain for losing her best friend and sorrows for leaving her behind.

She have to adjust from the things she's been used to..........it was a very agonizing process to do so, but gradually she's starting to adopt her environment and the changes that surrounds her.

With no second to wastes, Althea immediately bear hug the heiress closely.

"Oh 'princess' is it really you?!" Excitement trailed in her voice..........she couldn't believe it for 15 years she is now rekindled by her childhood friend.

"I missed you 'A' you have no idea how I missed you." Honestly voiced out the heiress crying.

Finally........finally she is now reunited by the person she cherished by her young innocent heart.

Every day she was praying and hoping that sooner or later they will see each other soon.

She can't hold it back anymore.....the longing, the darkest pit she have experience when she was 16 without her by her side.

But that's another story, that her and Althea have to talk about seriously.

"I'm here now princess......shshsh.....I'm here now, I will never abandoned you again....I promise you that." Sincerely uttered their young Senior Architect.

As she held in her embrace the subbing heiress......trying to control the latter's uncontrollable shriek of torments.

Now she realizes how more miserable the youngest Tanchinco on their parting, compared to her.

"Don't leave me again 'A', I can't bare it anymore if you do so......it will be the death of me 'A'." Straightforwardly spoke the heiress to her long lost beloved that she found again.

"Never again, I swear princess never again......I swear to my parents and to the Gods." Pledged by the young Guevarra to the youngest Tanchinco.

"'A'? What are we now?" Suddenly questioned the heiress disentangled herself slowly from the hold of Althea, looking to her eyes that get through her soul searching for answer.

The TGC COO thinks that this is the right time to resolve the bond that they have for each other.

Because for her, this is not just an ordinary link or relationship, whatever they may call it, for her, it's deeper than that, it's a bottomless abyss that no one dares to set foot.