CHAPTER 31

Continuation
.
.
.
.
.
“How about Tito Felix children dad?  Do you know about them?”  Queried  the heiress.

“Well I’m more knowledgeable about his son Anton Guevarra than her daughter Althea Guevarra.  That girl is so elusive; she was six years old that time when I meet her, when I travel together with her family.  But nonetheless that girl is so charming, well behave and so polite.  I remember one time when I feel sad living you and your mother behind. I was looking at our family picture thinking if I made the right choice to go through with this venture.  Then suddenly out of nowhere some body wipe the tears of my check not knowing I was crying.  When I look up to the person who did it…..a very big round expressive eyes looking at me dearly with a very beautiful smile dubbed in her young innocent face. I never forget what she said to me, that cause me to believe that what I did was right……..and it did, look at us now.  I’m very grateful to that youngest Guevarra.”  Narrating his past to her daughter.

“Tell me dad…..tell me what did Althea say to you that make you realized?”  Still very focus on her father’s story.

“Well she said to me ‘Tito don’t be sad I know you missed them but take this opportunity to be inspired thinking sooner or later you will give your family a greater treasures in life.  Use your longingness to your family as inspiration not a destruction for giving them a secured future and before you know it, you will go home in their lives knowing you than it all ‘NO REGRETS’.  I was shock and dumbfounded knowing the girl in front of me is just a six years old.  Then she wipes my tears again then patting my back smiling again at me……looking at her soulful eyes telling me all will be alright.  And that’s it, from that moment on………it give me strength to work hard remembering all what she say…..repeating it again and again in my head like a mantra, if I feel lonely with you and your mother’s presence.”  Smiling contently the mighty Villanueva…........recalling her heart to heart conversation with the youngest 6 years old Guevarra in the past.

“Oh my god daddy…..Althea say that to you.”   Still in astonishment state. 

The young Villanueva heiress is now more determined to have the woman she desired.

“Daddy…..do you have any news or idea where the youngest Guevarra is right now?”  Determined to know more about her Althea.

She already have more or, let us say enough information of the latter. 

But feeling not enough especially knowing her father has a contact with her beloved in her young tender age.

“Come to think of it since you mention it now……after that mind blowing conversation with the youngest Guevarra, I’ve never see her again it’s like a premonition, just to forget my solitude towards you and your mom.  As I remember one time when I asked your Tito Felix about her daughter…..he said to me, Althea is busy with her studies and other activities.   But then.............when that tragedy happened 5 years ago…..that god forsaken event, I think I saw her…….I would not forget that big round expressive eyes that can pierce to your soul….that loving gaze.  I know it was the youngest Guevarra who was saving you from that pit of a hell and attending your needs when you were admitted in the hospital.  I thought that time we lose you baby.  Your mom and I, doesn’t know what to do anymore, you been un responsive for two weeks.  But when that girl come to visit you that’s the first time we see you smile………….’hell’ you even move your hand trying to reach for her, sorry about my French baby it’s just so amazing how receptive you were to that girl..........I won't believe it if I didn't see it in my two eyes.  The smile in your face that never leave it's like a miracle.   That time when she attends to your needs……..helping you at your therapy………always by your side 24/7 not minding her tired state and predicament.  It was like god answers our prayer……you even don’t want other people to touched you except her.  That’s why when you came back from your old self again baby, your mom and I was so happy you can’t even imagine how happy we are…….I am willing to give up all we have just to have you back baby.  And thanks to that girl who save you.”  Sentimentally recalled her father.

And how can she forget that occurrence transpired to her 5 years ago………never.

That’s why she’s doing what she’s doing right now finding that girl who save her from the deepest hell of abyss she’s been trough. 

“You believe me dad right?  You believe me that Althea Galura and Althea de Castro Guevarra is one person?”  Hopefully uttered the heiress.

Her dad just nod and smile.

“I believe you baby…….as a matter of fact, the time you were being hysterical about finding the woman in the red bike owning a famous Art Gallery……I actually went there just to make sure what you say is true.  Don’t judge me baby for doing so……I’m just a father who thinks only the welfare of my daughter.  You and your mother are my weakness baby and I will do everything in my power to protect you both.   Even the death itself, I will welcome it with open arms if that means your safety.”  Sentimentally remarked Mr. Villanueva to her daughter.

“Well back to what I said earlier…..I went to that Art Gallery looking for the woman you described and yesterday is my lucky day since she’s the one who entertained me.  I may say baby that woman is amazingly gorgeous…I’m impressed with your taste so far.........of all the men and women you’ve dated I may say no body not any of them can compare to the youngest Guevarra.”  Overwhelmed by the Villanueva patriarch.

“Carry on now dad……I know already that my Althea is one hell of a woman.”  Sarcastically bantered the heiress to her father with a roll of the eyes.

“Okay, I’ll continue now be patience baby…….now were am I……mmmmm…..oh yes, as I introduce myself to her, I’ve notice she always smile and never I had a dull moment when I’m conversing to her.  She’s courteous, well-mannered, hospitable, intelligent and so down to earth.  But what make me confuse is that….....…introducing herself to me as Althea Galura not Althea Guevarra.  I’ve notice as well; that when I mention the family name Guevarra she always change the topic…….she is really a well verse.  I even forget the reason why I came in her Art Gallery in the first place.  She diverted easily our conversation towards arts and it was too late for me to notice that I already bought 5 paintings of her personal creation………..that’s how good she is.”  Narrating what transpired to him when meeting the said youngest Guevarra.

The mighty Villanueva just shake his head reminiscing her encounter with the young woman her daughter is infatuated with.

“So dad now you meet her up close and personal…tell it to me straight dad…do you think that Althea Galura is Althea Guevarra?”  Questioned again to her father.

What’s amazing about the Mighty Villanueva  is…......he can easily know a person by just looking at their eyes…......that’s his gift that’s also why they are successful in their businesses.

Then with anticipation her dad  nod………confirming her question.

“Definitely baby……..by the time I saw the Art Gallery owner with her big round expressive eyes that always piercing through my soul…….I know she’s the six years old little girl who comfort me in my lonely time and she’s the young lady who save you that I saw in the hospital attending your needs and accompany you in your darkness time…….no doubt about it. That’s why I invite your Tito Felix and Tita Andrea including their daughter to have dinner in our house and they say yes.”    With knowing smile dubbed in the face of the Villanueva patriarch, seeing her daughter’s reaction is priceless.

With wide eyes the Villanueva heiress is in shock.

“Dad!!!!”  Standing in the chair launching to her father.

The Villanueva heiress is in tears embracing her father.

Finally they will meet properly, she couldn’t wait.