CHAPTER 36

.
.
.
.
.
“Hi princess you called?”  Answered the young Guevarra to the person in the other line.

“Of course I have to…….where are you now?  I’ve been trying to get a hold of you the whole day but you’re nowhere to be found and you just answer your phone now!? “  Hysterically voice out the heiress to her girlfriend.

The youngest Tanchinco is worried, for four days at this moment………..she’s been house arresting her girlfriend.

She’s not letting Althea go outside without her beside her or permission, that’s the rules she instated to the young Guevarra after she was released from the hospital.

The heiress doesn’t care what other people may say about her……even her family, maybe she’s over controlling her girlfriend, up tight and even so possessive……it didn’t bother her at all.

“Princess I’m so sorry my parents invited me for a family dinner and who I am to decline their request and also they want me to meet my dad’s best friend and his family.” Reasoned out the young Guevarra with a contritely voice.

“I know love, I would understand but you should inform me……..I’m so worried knowing that you are not in the house when I came home.”  With a calmer tone.

“I did call you princess…….but you didn’t answer my calls maybe you’re in a meeting at that time, that’s why I leave a text messages for you…………please don’t get mad at me princess, you know I get worried and dejected when you’re distressed over me.” You could feel a hint of sadness in the young Guevarra’s tone.

“You did?  Wait I’ll check my phone and I’m not upset at you, I’m just concerned love.”  Scrolling in her phone…..she did have 2 missed calls and 3 messages from ‘her goddess’.

“Ow sorry love….you did call and message me………..my bad, by the way are you finished with your dinner?  Where are you now I will pick you up, since I’m already at home.”  Apologetically stated the heiress while walking to her bedroom dropping her things in the bed.

She can’t deny it that she already misses her girlfriend, they been together 24/7 for a couple of weeks now………and she’s got used to it…….having her goddess by her side all the time.

It’s like there’s always an emptiness with in her, if she can’t see or hear her girlfriend.

“Not yet but no need to pick me up, I will just meet you at your unit………..but wait, did you eat your dinner?  It’s already past 9.”  Concerned the young Guevarra to her girlfriend.

“No I did not; I want to eat together with you.  That’s why I was rushing to go home, but unfortunately you’re not here but it’s okay love I’m not that much hungry I will just wait for you here.”  A little bit disappointed but she has no choice to demand right now, her girlfriend is with her family, who is she to insist on her Althea to come home right now just because she wanted to eat together with her and she’s missing her already. 

“What are you talking about not that much hungry………I’ll come home now wait for me, I’ll be in 20 minutes…bye I love you.”  Dropping the call and hurriedly walking out at her restaurant, proceeding to the restaurant’s parking area where her car parked.

She just call her parents informing them that she can’t come back to finished her dinner, Althea asked her father to extend her apology to the Villanueva family for not coming back.

The heiress was all smile hearing that her girlfriend will come home……she is so lucky……..she is so lucky indeed.

Anticipating her Althea to be with her later at this moment, she went freshen up while waiting for the young Guevarra, then after she take her quick half bath she just lay down in bed.