CHAPTER 46

.
.
.
.
.
The Tanchinco heiress is walking back and forth in front of the door of the suite room where Althea is in……..she meant where Althea’s wife is rested.

Still…......until now she can’t believe it…..Althea being married.

Jade is excited to see again her girlfriend….....or would she say ex? 

But they never broke up, so it means she still have the right to say the word 'girlfriend' even though she is married?

‘Ugh…this is really maddening…..’

Contemplating...….then finally she decided to introduce herself, opening the door of the suite……..Jade’s hand trembled and sweeting that’s how nervous she is, meeting and seeing again the woman she love for 4 years.

Then there she is…….

She saw her again, the woman who will she fight to the death, sleeping soundly in the couched…..her heart, beat uncontrollably.

It’s still the same, nothing change the ‘Althea effect’ on her is still there, it even multiplied 10 times now.

Touching her chest, trying to calm her heart beat,  finally…....finally for 4 years she finally saw her again, it seem the room is getting darker, the surrounding seems blurred the only clear in this suite is the woman resting so peacefully.

Jade approached the woman she love and missed so much…..kneeling in front of the couch looking at her beloved girlfriend intently trying to memorize all the curves, the contours and shape of Althea’s face.

Still none is change……if there were, it was her more define face and features…….Althea is more gorgeous than ever.

A drop of single tear from her eyes waking her from her amusement of the woman in front of her……then all hell lose….she’s start to sob, trying not to release a single sound, to not awaken her princess charming. 

She wants to touch her, she longs Althea’s warmth embrace and kisses.

How it dawn to these……….?

Althea stirred in her sleep, the youngest Tanchinco caught off guard as Althea open her eyes surprise of a woman’s presence with misted eyes.

The youngest Tanchinco couldn’t move she’s still in the floor kneeling.

“I’m sorry…..who are you?”  Respectfully questioned the young Guevarra, rubbing her tired eyes, seating up on the couch.

“Do..n’t…don’t mentioned it, I should be the one to apologies.”  Stammering……calming herself and standing up immediately,  wiping the dust on her knee…….composing her presence to the woman who cutely smiled at her.

She smile back, but then suddenly Jade smiled disappear immediately, as she realize that Althea didn’t recognize her…….then it’s true her girlfriend has a memory loss.

“Sorry again I fell asleep….are you a doctor? Since you’re wearing a civilian clothes definitely you are not a nurse, are you checking on my wife conditions?”   Innocently asked the young Guevarra.

Standing up Althea approached the woman lying in the bed motionless, kissing her forehead with such care and rubbing her head adoringly.

“How is she doc?  Is she going to awake now?  It’s been two days still no changes on her situation……” 

Worriedly questioned the young Guevarra to Jade who she thought is the attending physician to her wife.

Still looking at her wife in the bed, not noticing the young woman’s intense gaze at her behind her back.