CHAPTER 5

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been two weeks since they arrive from Japan.

Its been two weeks that she cant stop thinking of Althea.

How come that this woman can get to her this easily?

She just knew her for less than a month and the effect of Althea's being to her is so vast.

It's amazing to say that their trip were successful..........very successful indeed.

Who've thought that their Japanese client signed them again for another 20 years contract.

Jade couldn't believe how the situation turn into 360 degrees in favor to them.

Althea really study their business partners/investors very well.

Jade so astound on Althea's strategy to get the Japanese attention into her........and how she make TGC back in the Japanese Business Industry to be the most valuable tie up.

She remember that day, when theyre on their way to officially meet their Japanese client.......how Althea brief her about the Japanese Business etiquette.

And Althea is so cute and nervous..so worried that she'll be offended.

Thinking back to her past relationship.........no body.........not even one, considered her feelings and suddenly this woman......in whole of her glory just show it to her. How can she top that!?

FLASH BACK

Two weeks earlier.....(Tokyo, Japan)

Jade, Althea and Mr. Lim were on their way to the site, where they will meet up with their Japanese Partner.

You could say that, each of them has prepared for this encounter.

Even thou it's quite nerve racking because of the unfortunate situation they come upon, nevertheless they will face it dignifiedly with their head up high and ready for battle.

"Jade?" Called out Althea.

"Yes Althea?" Answered Jade, looking up at Althea from her phone, she's busy replying text messages from her family.

Jade's family is all the way supported her from these quandaries the TGC faces now.

Jade is so thankful to have a compassionate family like hers'........thats why she so full of pride to be a 'Tanchinco'.

Jade and Althea were setting together at the back of the car, while Mr. Han Lim was in the front seat beside the driver.

After they were pick-up from the airport, the chuffer instructed Jade to drop them at 'The Heiress Hotel'.

Yes you guess it right......the Tanchincos has their hotels in Japan.

One of them is 'The Heiress Hotel' which Jade's favorite hotel to stay in, when she's coming to visit...........either for their business or for her pleasure and when sometimes on her personal works.

When they were settle in the hotel, the three of them just freshen up their selves.....because after 2 hours the chuffer will pick them up again and drove them to their Japanese client.

"Jade hope you'll not be offended by my question........mmmm". Althea trailed of, a little bit hesitant on what she's about to ask.

"Go ahead Althea.....dont be shy.........I will not bite". Joke Jade, just to ease Althea's dilemma.