Chapter 2

Ariana POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes wafting into my room. I was torn between staying in my comfy bed and sleeping for just 10 more minutes or getting up to eat, because my stomach was yelling at me!

It finally won me over and I slowly got out of my coral and mint coloured swinging bed and waddled into the kitchen where Kensi was making breakfast

"Morning!" She said cheerfully

"Morning" I managed to reply, not sure if she heard me or not.

"There's a pancake on the plate over there for you" she said as she pointed to a plate on the end of the island.

I wandered over, scanning the toppings that Kenz had spread out along the island looking for one thing and one thing only. My eyes widened as I saw them sitting there in a bowl right beside my plate.

"Strawberries" I squealed as I looked over at Kenz with bright eyes.

"How could I forget the strawberries" she replied with a slightly sarcastic tone in her voice

I rolled my eyes and started to pile my pancake high with the delicious fruit.

"I have something exciting planned for us today" Kenz said jumping up and down the on the spot.

I don't know what could be any more exciting than yesterday but knowing her, it will be amazing no matter what.

Kensi POV

I smiled the biggest smile as I walked out the door and down to the car. I waltzed around to the drivers side and waited for Ana to hop in.

As we drove down the main streets of Paris I couldn't help but notice a little French boutique on the opposite side of the road.

Parking the car, Ana and I walk into the shop, a tiny bell ringing as the door opens.

I immediately spot the perfect little dress. It had a mint ruffle top and a tight cream skirt. Next to it were sparkly mint heels that matched the bodice of the dress perfectly. I picked it up and turned to Ana.

I was then pushed, maybe shoved, into a changing room and I heard the curtain swoosh behind me.

I chuckled at Ana and slipped the dress on. Putting the heels on I walked out of the changing room and all I could see was a mirror image of myself in Ana's face. Her dress was stunning. It was bright pink with a white lace covered bodice. It reached mid-thigh length on her and was strapless. She had paired it with white pumps that matched the lace very nicely.

The store clerk was looking from me to Ana as back again as we all just stood there. Finally she shooed us back into the rooms and told us to come to the checkout once we were done.

"I guess we're buying them," Ana laughed as we walked to the register.

"I guess we are."

"Thank you and enjoy your night," the lovely lady smiled at us.

As we walked out of the store I spotted a café.

"Café??" I asked Ana.

"Of course!" She replied as we took our things to our car.

We spent most of the day in town before heading back to our apartment. I still hadn't told Boo what the surprise was.

As we were getting ready she came into the bathroom and helped me with my hair.

"Thanks," I smiled.

We quickly finished our makeup and got changed.

Once again we got into our car, after I fell down half the staircase, and I drove us to our destination making sure I had our tickets.

"Why so much screaming?!" Ana yelled while covering her ears. I just pasties the car and smiled.

I showed a security guard our passes as we walked to the entrance of the stadium we had arrived at. They let us through and we were greeted by a body guard.

"Right this way ladies."

As we followed him I walked next to Ana and I could tell that she was as curious as she will ever be. I covered her eyes with my hands as the guard led us down a corridor where he stopped in front off blue door to open it.

My eyes widened and a smile crept to my face as we entered the room.

I slowly took my hands away from Ana's face.

"Boo, surprise!!"