Chapter 6

Kensi's POV

I awoke to bright lights and city sounds. Rubbing my eyes from the sunlight coming through the French doors I noticed Louis was still asleep. It was really sweet that he stayed last night.

Getting up I put pressure on my ankle. Ouch. I winced as I fell back onto the couch. 'Well this is not going to work' I thought to myself. Wrapping the blanket I used last night over my shoulders and down my back I knelt down on the floor and crawled.

Making my way to Ana's room I realised I couldn't reach the door handle. Oh no. I bit my lip and tried to stand on my good foot. You could say I not so good at balancing, you can tell that by the way I fell and hit my head on the wall. Oops?? But I did get the door open.

Pushing the edge slowly I made my way in and checked to see if Ana was still asleep. She was out like a light. I crawled back to the kitchen and decided to start on breakfast. Looking in the fridge, well the bottom shelf, I could see pineapple, cheese and ham. Reaching for those I made my way over to the pantry pulling out the croissants Ariana said she would get.

So grateful our oven is built into the kitchen island, turning that on was probably the easiest part of cooking breakfast. I grabbed a stool from the breakfast bar and put it next to the bench. Slithering my way up it I tried to keep it balanced and tried not to knock anything over.

I must have succeeded because when I reached normal height I could see Louis still fast asleep on the couch. Preparing breakfast I managed to put some quiet music on and get the lobby to deliver the morning paper, in English.

It wasn't until I got half way through both the paper and my glass of apple juice did I hear a soft noise. Louis stirred on the couch and rolled over, nearly falling off. 'That was close, one more inch and you would be on the floor.' I thought, and just as I even dared to think about it he rolled one more inch and fell.

"What I wake up call!!" I chirped.

I heard a faint mumble coming from his direction And then silence.

I chuckled to myself and went back to making breakfast, letting Louis get some more sleep.

Suddenly the door to Ariana's room opened and a bubbly Ana came out all showered and dressed in a lilac crop top and lace shorts with purple converse and her hair down with her natural curls. She was skipping around and humming to herself, somebody had a good time last night.

"I take it, it was a good night?" I smirk at her
"Mhmmm" she smiled, nodding her head. She couldn't stop smiling.

"You're up early!" I say
"Yea I know, weird aye! I just woke up all happy and and I wasn't even tired" she replied with the biggest smile on her face.

I just laughed and shook my head, I'm going to have to find out more about what actually happened last night later, but for now Louis has finally gotten up from his interesting looking position on the floor.

"Morning sunshine!" Ana nearly screams at him. She's a bit too happy this morning.

Louis POV

"Morning sunshine!" Ariana basically screams at me.

"Jeez Ari, are you trying to Make me deaf?!"

"Oops sorry Louis," she replies

"I should think so," I say as I push her playfully. She laughs and pushes me back.

"Calm down you two, and come and eat your breakfast," Kenz says from the kitchen.

All of a sudden I hear feet running this way and the rest of the boys burst into the room.

"I heard someone say breakfast!" Niall yells running into the room with the rest of the boys in tow.

Ari and Kenz looked at the boys and then at each other, gobsmacked, while I just laughed.

We all sat down and ate breakfast. I couldn't help but notice Ari and Kenz making frequent eye contact throughout the meal and at one point Kenz laughed making Ari choke on her croissant. I have a feeling it might have something to do with Ari and Harry's date, I'll ask him later.

"So do you girls have any plans for the day??" Zayn asked.

"Shopping!!" Both of them said at the same time.

Of course.

"Did you even have to ask?" I laugh, picking up another croissant.

Zayn just rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath that I couldn't quite make out.

"Shopping is a part of life," Ari starts to say, "If we didn't have shopping, what would be the point in living?"

We all started to laugh except for the girls who just smiled.

"Besides, you don't have to come, we need a bit of girl time, anyway," Kenz says, staring at Ari.

Ari just looks at her plate, hiding her face so nobody would see her blush. She wasn't doing a very good job.

It was pretty obvious what their main topic of conversation was going to be.

Harry.