A Quick Realisation

You stood your ground as you eyed both Astro and Atlas. You then got tired of waiting and aimed one arm at Astro and the other at Atlas. They both gasped and jumped away from the blast as you fired at them. You then flew up towards Astro and punched him to the ground.

Atlas had jumped towards you and slashed at you with his sword. You ducked just as Astro went to tackle you from behind, but he took the full brunt of Atla's swing. He cried out and he could feel his circuits getting fried.

You grinned victoriously yourself and you fired at both Astro and Atlas. Quickly recovering from the shock, Astro fired his own beam at you, cancelling out your attack. Atlas on the other hand had taken the attack head on.

He staggered back and held his chest as electricity zipped out of his body. Astro turned to him and he beckoned him over.

"Atlas! We have to work together to beat her, she's just too strong!" Astro told. Atlas let out a painful grunt before nodding in agreement.

"For once I agree with you. Come, let's combine our attacks!" Astro nodded and ran over to Atlas. You gasped as the pair came together and you flew over to Astro, ready to stop him.

"I won't let you!" You shouted. Atlas swung his sword at you as you approached him. You barely dodged his sword swing in time and you glared angrily at him. Astro stood by Atlas's side, ready to fight you.

"Atlas, we need to destroy her core. That's what keeps her active." Astro told. Atlas held out his sword and he hummed in acknowledgement.

"Then let's come together and get rid of this maniac." You carefully backed away as the pair readied their attacks. Atlas's sword glowed distinctly while the laser in Astro's arm grew with power.

'They'll beat me at this rate. I...can't let them win!'

"Increasing battle systems to 75%." Astro's eyes widened as he recognised this pattern. He and Atlas then fired a huge beam at you. You raised your hand just at the end of your transformation and your body was set aflame as you fired. The three of you battled against each other as you fought for dominance.

Astro and Atlas began to wane under your incredible strength. 'It's not working...! We need to push harder, Atlas!' As if reading his thoughts, Atlas's grip tightened on his sword.

"We can do this, Astro!" He exclaimed. In one final push, they let out a loud cry as they released everything they had. You sucked in a sharp breath as their attack cancelled out yours, and the giant laser headed straight towards you.

'Oh no, it's going to hit-' An ear piercing scream tore through your throat as the beam collided with your body. You were thrown against the rocks situated on the cliff side and you crumpled to the ground. Steam rose off your body as your wounds sparked, and your body twitched every so often.

"It worked. Now to deal the finishing blow." Atlas spoke and he approached you with his sword raised. Astro clenched his eyes shut and he turned away. He couldn't bare to watch this. You forced your eyes open and you weakly stared up at Atlas as he stood over you. Fear built up inside of you and your breaths quickened. 

All of a sudden, Astro heard a notification and opened his chest to look at the screen. Dr Elephan's face was pressed against the screen as he spoke frantically.

"Astro, don't kill Y/n!" Dr Elephan cried. Astro knotted his brows in concern.

"Is something the matter?"

"Y/n isn't a robot, she's human!" Astro's heart stopped. He then whipped his head towards you and he saw Atlas about to swing down. Astro then rushed towards both you and Atlas.