Onto the next timeline!

Robot gave you a worried look as Tenma attempted to do the repairs on your body. He huffed and wiped the sweat off his forehead. Everyone watched with worried looks. Heart had her hands clasped together while Gears had his arm around her in a comforting manner. Verse held his arm and sighed. He then walked up to Robot.

"I-I'm sorry...It's my fault that Star fire is like this." Robot shook his head and smiled at Verse.

"No, there's no need to be sorry. Y/N can be so rash at times and can do so many stupid things. But that's just the way she is. I'm sure that you're in a much more worse situation than I am. I mean, I wouldn't know what to do if my Y/N was taken to a place where I wouldn't be able to see her, speak to her, it must be awful." Verse sighed and nodded. He then turned around.

"It was my fault in the first place. If I had only done my job right, then just maybe I would have been able to protect her better." Verse then walked out of the room. The others glanced at each other and followed him. Robot decided to stay by your side until you were fully repaired. Tenma sighed.

"This may take a while. I mean, her design is so complicated. I've never seen anything like this! But don't worry, I'm sure that I'll get her up and running again." Robot smiled at Tenma and nodded. He then sat down on a chair and watched as Tenma did his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Astros  sat in the lounge room of Gears' house and chatted while the girls were having a bath. Gears then looked at the time and frowned.

"Is Star fire still getting repaired?" Science nodded.

"Yeah, I heard that she got hit pretty badly." Pandemonium looked down as a look of worry crossed his face. Toby leaned back on his arms.

"I'm surprised that attack didn't destroy her." Verse nodded.

"Yes, then again she is stronger than us when it comes to being a robot with raw power." Pandemonium nodded. A thought then came to him.

"Hey, Verse. Can I ask you something?" Verse nodded.

"Of course, what did you want to ask me?" Pandemonium looked at Verse.

"Are you and Y/N lovers?" Verse gasped as a blush coated his cheeks red. He then rocked back in forth.

"I-I, u-uh, n-no, we're not l-lovers. We're partners. She's my best friend and I care about her a lot. The fact that Dark has her under his control just...just..."

"Angers you?" Pandemonium finished. Verse nodded. Pandemonium sighed and looked up at the roof.

"I know how you feel, my Y/N was once controlled by the pendant of Pandora and I had to make a contract with Pandemonium just to save her." Verse gave Pandemonium a shocked look.

"Wait, YOU were the contractor of Pandemonium!?" Pandemonium nodded.

"Yeah." Verse then gave Pandemonium a confused look.

"I don't get it, why does Pandora now posses both pendants?" Pandemonium sighed and hugged his knees to his chest.

"I'd rather not recall the memory..." Verse frowned. Science frowned at Pandemonium.

"You know, I've noticed something. The pendants that Onyx and Verse wear are on chains. How come Pandora's is embedded into her chest?" Pandemonium frowned and looked to the side. Verse frowned.

"What happened?" Verse questioned. Pandemonium clenched his fists as anger rose in his chest.

"SHE DIED OKAY!?" Pandemonium shouted. All of the Astros eyes widened. Verse gave Pandemonium a shocked look.

"What do you mean...?" Pandemonium sighed.

"She failed the trial. Pandora was corrupted and tried to take over Y/N's body. I then had to rip the pendant out of her chest. She lost blood, a lot of it, and died from blood loss. As thanks for saving Pandora, she and Pandemonium revived Y/N." Everyone stayed silent. They then heard the door close and saw the girls walk out dressed in Heart's clothes. They all smiled at the Astros and sat down. Pandora smiled at them.

"What are you boys talking about?" Pandemonium smiled and wrapped his arm around Pandora.

"Nothing really, just having some guy chats." Pandora giggled and rested her head on Pandemonium's shoulder. Heart walked over to Gears and sat in his lap. Gears smiled and wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head. Assassin looked up at Scarlet and saw her sit down next to him. Scarlet then looked around.

"Is Star fire still getting repaired?" The others nodded.

"Yeah, she got hit pretty badly. Who knows how long it will take to repair her." Assassin told. Everyone sighed. Big sis yawned.

"Well, I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm quite tired." Everyone nodded.

"Yeah, we should go to sleep." Toby told. Everyone nodded again and grabbed their sleeping bags. They then crawled into them and wished each other good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes fluttered open and you sat up. You then looked around and heard someone sigh in relief. You turned to see Tenma smiling at you. You raised your eyebrow. You were then about to speak when you were knocked off the work bench.

"Y/N! I'm so glad that you're okay!" Robot exclaimed as he rubbed his cheek against yours. You sighed, used to this already.

"Are you going to do that every time I get repaired?" You questioned. Robot looked at you and nodded. You rolled your eyes and stood up. You then looked at Robot. "Come on, let's go and get moving. We've already wasted enough time." You then turned towards Tenma. "And....thanks." Tenma smiled as you left the room with Robot following behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was getting ready by either charging up or packing supplies when you kicked the door open while smirking.

"Guess who's back!?" You shouted, surprising everyone. Toby dropped a glass cup that he was holding and winced when it smashed. Everyone then looked at you and smiled.

"Star fire!" Everyone exclaimed as they ran to you. You grinned. Verse smiled at you.

"Are you okay now?" You nodded and patted your chest.

"Yep! Fit as a fiddle! Now let's get moving!" Robot frowned.

"Are you sure? I mean, you don't need any more rest?" You rolled your eyes.

"I'm a robot, not a human. And besides, we can't keep Classic waiting in our timeline forever. I mean, he's probably already having a hard time there by himself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Classic sat in your room with Uran and Y/N Jr in front of him, each of them having cards. Classic looked at his cards, and then at Y/N Jr.

"Got any threes?" Classic questioned. Y/N Jr blew out bubbles. Classic sighed and picked up another card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robot shrugged. Verse then smiled.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go to the next timeline!" Verse exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered as they raised their fists in the air.