A world which is the same but different

AN: Hello my dear readers! I just wanted to say that I'll be using other fanfics other than my own, I'll be sure to ask the author for their permission. This chapter is just something that I made up on the spot. So, nobody's fanfic was used in this one. Oh and I'll also be adding other pairings such as Astro x cora or Astro x Reno. I may (most definitely will) diss these pairings. It'll be in a joking way of course! So, if you happen to also be a fan of these pairings (most likely not I mean if you liked them a lot then why are you reading this?) then please don't hate on me. I will sometimes read Astro x cora/reno if I'm really bored and plus I'm curious. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy!

You all surrounded Verse as he concentrated on the pendant's power. He then held his hand out and a portal opened. He then turned towards everyone.

"Come on, this is where I sense their presence." Verse told. Everyone nodded and started going in one by one. Assassin eyed the portal and frowned.

"Is this safe?" He questioned. Scarlet rolled her eyes and shoved him into the portal.

"Stop questioning it and get a move on." You tapped your foot impatiently as you watched everyone go. You then grinned when it was finally your turn and ran to jump in but you were pulled back by Verse. You growled and glared at him.

"Why did you pull me back?" You questioned. Verse shifted uncomfortably.

"Actually, can I ask you for a favour? I need someone to stay behind in this timeline to make sure that this timeline doesn't get worse and in case Dark and Onyx appear." Your eyes widened at Verse's request.

"What!? Why does it have to be me!?" You questioned. Verse looked at you.

"Because you are currently the strongest robot in all of the universes. You'd be able to stand a chance against Dark." You huffed and crossed your arms.

"As much as you are right there, I'm not staying behind." You told. Verse was about to complain when he felt someone rest their hand on his shoulder. He then turned around and saw Classic.

"I'll stay behind." Verse's eyes widened.

"What?" Classic smiled.

"I'll stay behind and make sure things don't get worse. If Star fire were to stay behind, then she'd probably make matters worse to be honest." You growled at Classic. Classic grinned and pushed the two of you towards the portal. "Now, get going." You smirked and pulled Verse into the portal with you. You then fell forwards, bringing Verse down with you when you both landed on the ground. Verse frowned at you while you shook your head and looked around. Your eyes then widened. Everything looked so different! Pandora, Pandemonium, Science and Big sis looked around. Pandemonium's eyes then widened.

"Hey, this is OUR timeline!" Pandora shook her head.

"No, this place may look like our timeline, but it isn't. We should be careful." Pandora warned. You flew up to the sky before anyone could stop you and looked around. Robot flew up to you.

"Star fire! You shouldn't just run off like that!" Robot scolded. You looked around and shook your head.

"I don't really see anything unusual here." You told. Robot frowned and looked around. He then nodded.

"You're right... everything looks exactly the same." You and Robot then flew down to the others. "There was nothing unusual here." Verse frowned and looked around.

"Yeah, it may look that way at first glance, but something does feel off." You sighed and crossed your arms behind your head.

"This is stupid. Why can't we just go to your timeline and get rid of the source?" You questioned. Verse frowned.