A tiresome day

You opened your eyes and sat up. You then yawned and stretched your arms. You looked down and saw that Astro's arms were still around your waist as he slept. You felt your face heat up and your eyes widened. You then slapped your hands to your cheeks and tried to remove Astro's arms from your waist. You then frowned when Astro's hands wouldn't budge and tried to pry them away. You used all of your forms to do this and still nothing! You then sighed and eyed him. You then started to shake him.

"Hey, wake up. I said WAKE UP!" You shouted. Astro frowned and nuzzled his face into your stomach. You frowned at him. God, he was starting to piss you off. You then did the only reasonable thing to do; you kicked him off the bed. Astro cried out as he hit the floor. He then groaned and sat up while rubbing his head. You smiled in satisfaction and got out of bed. You then walked over to the couch and sat in it. Astro sighed, disappointed that his peaceful state of sleep was interrupted and the fact that he couldn't hug you while sleeping. He then had a look at the time and his eyes widened. It was 7:50! School started at 8:00! Astro hurriedly got off the ground and ran towards you. He then grabbed you by the arm and grabbed your school bag and booked it towards his house. Your eyes widened as Astro flew up to the air and brushed your hair. When had he grabbed your hair brush!? You frowned, Astro sometimes acted like a nagging mother. You then looked up at him. "Hey, why are we heading out?" Astro looked down at you.

"Because we've got school!" Astro cried. You raised your eyebrow and looked around.

"Okay, then how come we're going the wrong way?" You questioned. Astro shook his head.

"We're stopping by my house so I can grab my things." Astro told. You frowned.

"Why do I have to come with you?" You complained.

"Because." You frowned even more. That wasn't a valid reason. You then sighed.

"Well, can you at least let go of me so that I can fly on my own?" You questioned.

"Nope." Astro then landed on the ground and rushed into the house while dragging you behind him. When you both entered, Astro was immediately hugged by his mother and father.

"Astro! Thank goodness that you're alright!" His mother exclaimed. His father then nodded.

"Yes, we're so glad that you're alright." Uran then ran up and hugged him.

"Astro!" Astro smiled and hugged his family. You stood there awkwardly. You then watched as Astro's family gushed over Astro's safety and frowned. You then looked away. So, this was what it was like to have a family. Astro turned towards you and gestured to you.

"Mom, dad, this is Y/N. She's a really great friend of mine!" Astro told. Secretly though, he wanted to call you his girlfriend, but he was sure you'd punch his face in if he said that. Astro's mother and father looked at you with wide eyes while Uran smiled and waved.

"Hey Y/N!" Uran greeted. You waved at her. You then started to feel uncomfortable at Astro's parents staring at you. You then leaned towards him.

"Hey, are they broken or something?" You whispered. Astro chuckled nervously and turned towards his parents.

"Mom, dad, you're freaking her out. Say something." Astro's mother and father jolted and glanced at each other. Astro's mother then walked over to Astro and pulled him close to her.

"Astro, this girl..." You flinched. You then got ready, they knew who you were, a monster. Astro's mother then smiled. "She's so cute!" Your eyes widened and you looked up at her in shock.

"What?" You questioned. Astro's father patted Astro on the back and smiled proudly at him.

"You're finally becoming a man." Astro smiled at his parents while you stared at them in shock. Astro's mother then walked towards you and hugged you. Your eyes widened even more at the gesture. What was she doing!? Didn't she realise who you were!? You wanted to push her away, but at the same time, you didn't. Was this motherly love? Your eyes softened and you hugged her. Suddenly, memories of Y/N L/N appeared. She was hugging her mother. You smiled and hugged her tighter.

"Mom." You muttered. Your eyes then widened and you pushed yourself away from her. Astro's mother stared at you with wide eyes. She then smiled and hugged you again. You grunted and tried to push her away, but damn was her grip tight! Astro laughed at the scene and ran up stairs to get ready. He then came back down and grabbed your hand.

"We'll be heading off now." Astro told. He then waved to his family. "Bye mom, bye dad, bye Uran." Astro's family waved at the two of you as you both ran out. Astro then went to pick you up but you slapped his hands away and flew by yourself. Astro frowned and flew after you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both landed on the ground in front of the school and walked in. You both entered your classroom and saw Mindy, Kenneth, Theodore and Alvin chatting. Astro waved at them while you just huffed and sat in your seat. The four humans smiled at Astro.

"Astro, you're back!" Theodore exclaimed. Astro smiled. Mindy then looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Did something happen with Y/N?" Kenneth nodded.

"Yeah, she seems to be in more of a bad mood than usual." Astro looked at you and frowned. He then chuckled nervously.

"I'm not quite sure. She's probably tired from that incident that happened yesterday." Everyone nodded. Daddy Walrus then walked in, causing everyone to sit in their seats.

"Okay class, since we're at the beginning of a new semester, we'll be changing seats. Everyone come up and take a slip, the number that you get will be your assigned seat." Daddy Walrus told. Everyone started talking in excitement and got up to take a slip. You groaned and reluctantly stood up. You then grabbed a slip. You were praying that you were sat in the back corner of the class room, that way nobody would bother you. You looked at your slip and saw that you got a seat near the window, sadly it wasn't in the back row, but the second row. You shrugged. It wasn't the best, but it'll have to do. You moved your stuff and sat down. You then heard some shuffling next to you and turned to see Astro putting his stuff down. Your eyes widened. Astro turned towards you and grinned.

"Looks like we're neighbours. Isn't this great!?" Astro exclaimed. You groaned and banged your head on the desk. Astro winced and gave you a worried look. "Y/N?" You sighed. This was going to be a LONG day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You crossed your arms as you walked home. Yeah, WALKED. The moment school ended, you grabbed your stuff and jumped out the window. You then started to walk along the path, that way Astro wouldn't spot you in the sky and bother you. You sighed, you needed some time alone to think. You then thought back to Astro's family and hugged yourself. You remembered the warm feeling of hugging Astro's mother and smiled. You then looked up at the sky.

"I wonder what it's like to have a family."

"It's great having a family!" You gasped as Astro hugged you from behind. You then sighed.

"How did you find me?" Astro grinned at you. He then let go as you turned around and pointed to his chest.

"I tracked you down." You gave him a blank look. You then turned around and continued on home. Astro skipped after you. He then walked along side you while smiling. You glanced at Astro and frowned. Why was he so damn happy all of the time? Astro turned towards you. "So, what did you want to do?" Astro questioned. You shrugged and rested your hands behind your head.

"Go home, watch anime, sleep." You told. Astro frowned.

"That's not much." You gave him a look.

"Well DUH, I'm tired. That whole timeline incident really took it out of me." You muttered. Astro frowned. He then looked up at the sky. You glanced at him. "Hey, that wasn't the first time you've travelled to another timeline, was it?" You questioned. Astro glanced to the side.

"Well, no, it wasn't the first time. I've travelled through time and other universes. But nothing like that has EVER happened." You nodded. You then saw that you were at the ministry of science and was about to walk in when Astro called out your name. You turned towards him and raised your eyebrow. Astro gave you a serious look. "I'm not giving up on you." Astro told. You deadpanned at him. You then shrugged.

"Try as much as you like." You told. Astro grinned. You basically gave him permission to try and woo you. He then nodded, determination filling his soul.