Y/N Jr's first love

AN: Hello my dear readers! I know that I said that I would write a few more chapters but I just wanted to say this; this will be the last chapter for this story. I plan on writing ANOTHER Astro boy x reader fanfic, but this one will be different than the others. I'm creating a new AU for Astro boy XD. I'm sure that you're all very familiar with Verse, right? Well, I've decided to make a fanfic on how he and Y/N meet and their story. This will be completely new, so I'll be calling it 'The tale of two guardians (Astro boy x reader)'So, I really hope that you enjoy this final chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You breathed in and out. You then clutched your head.

"Argh! What did I just do!?" You cried. You then turned towards Y/N Jr and pressed your hands to his fish tank. "Y/N Jr, did I make the right decision?" Y/N Jr let out a few bubbles. You sighed. "Of course you'd say that, you're a fish." You then jumped when the door opened and you turned to see Astro walk in. He then smiled at you and hugged you. You sighed as Astro rubbed his cheek against yours. You then pushed him away. "Hey, what did I say about personal space?" You told. Astro grinned.

"But that was BEFORE we became a couple. Now it's okay!" Astro exclaimed. You sighed.

"Yeah, but I don't want you clinging to me all the time!" You told. Astro pouted at you. You turned towards him and flinched. Dammit, he was giving you that look again. You were really weak against that look. You then sighed and hugged him. "Fine, but sniff me and I'll cut your nose off." Astro smiled. He then hugged you tighter. You frowned, but on the inside you were smiling. You then turned towards Y/N Jr who turned away. You frowned. "Hey, what's wrong Y/N Jr?" You questioned as you leaned down to the bowl. Astro looked down at Y/N Jr.

"Hmm, maybe he's hungry?" Astro questioned. You shrugged. You then grabbed the fish flakes and waved it around. When Y/N Jr didn't react, you gasped.

"He's not reacting to it! Normally he would! It's as if...as if....he's become a normal fish!" You cried. Astro frowned and leaned down to the fish tank. He then put his hand into the glove that went inside the tank and beckoned Y/N Jr fowards. Y/N Jr glanced at his hand and slowly swam towards him. He then rubbed his face against Astro's hand.

"Are you lonely?" Astro questioned. Y/N Jr nodded. Your eyes widened.

"Lonely, but how could that be!? I've been with him almost every day and Uran has been with him too! How can he be lonely!?" You questioned. Astro shrugged. Your eyes then widened. "Wait, I heard that if animals get lonely, they die! Oh no, if we don't get rid of Y/N Jr's loneliness then he'll die!" You cried. Astro raised his eyebrow at you.

"Um, I think that only applies to bunnies." Astro told. You glared at him. You then took his hand.

"Come on! We're getting Y/N Jr a new friend!" You cried and ran out of your room. "Don't worry, Y/N Jr, we'll save you!" You cried. Astro chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked around in shock at the temple.

"I don't get it, where is everything!?" You questioned. Astro raised his eyebrow at you.

"Y/N, the summer festival isn't here all the time, it's only here in, well, summer." You frowned at him. You then turned around.

"Then we'll go to the lake, the ocean!" You exclaimed. Astro raised his eyebrow at you.

"Um, why not just go to the pet store?" Astro questioned. You gave him a look.

"But all of the fish there are ordinary! Now, go back and get Y/N Jr while I look for a good spot that have fish." Astro sighed and flew back to get Y/N Jr. You flew away and towards the lake at the park. You then looked into the water and saw fish swimming around. You grinned. You then waited patiently for Astro to return with Y/N Jr. You tapped your foot impatiently until you saw Astro flying towards you with Y/N Jr's fish bowl. You grinned as Astro handed you the fish bowel. You then looked into the bowel. "Okay buddy, I'm going to put you into the water and you can go and find a fishy friend that you like. Once you've found them, return back straight to me with them, understand?" Y/N Jr smiled and nodded. You grinned and put Y/N Jr in the water. You and Astro then watched as Y/N Jr swam around. He then swam towards the other fish. The other fish saw him coming and swam away. Y/N Jr frowned and went towards some other fish. When he was ignored again, tears appeared in the corner of his eyes and he swam towards you and Astro. He then jumped out of the water and into the fish bowl. You and Astro's eyes widened. You then glared at the fish and stood up and lit your fist on fire. "You damn fish! I'll grill you!" You shouted. Astro's eyes widened and he held your arm.