"HELP ME"

"I can't believe I trusted him!" You yelled out in frustration as you leaned back and kicked a rock. The rock flew a good ten yards before piercing one of the mountains. You were feeling all kinds of emotions as they swirled inside of you. Anger, sadness, betrayal, tears started to build up in your eyes, but you forced them to go away.

"They're all the same, humans, robots. All they know is how to use me!" You gritted your teeth in anger and growled. "I'll destroy them all. Forget about that other town," you looked passed the small city and you narrowed down your stare. "Metro City is what I'm aiming for."

Your entire body flared up with a burning rage, and you were ready to fight. Human or robot, it didn't matter anymore.

"Prepare yourself Astro, because I'm going to destroy everything and everyone that you love." You whispered as your eyes glowed a dangerously scarlet red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astro sighed to himself as he laid face down on his bed. 'I don't get it, why do humans have to be so cruel? Why would they tamper with the body of a young child?' He thought dejectedly to himself. Even he was starting to doubt his faith to them. Astro clenched his fists. He wanted to help you, to help restore your faith in humanity. But that was going to be hard when you didn't even trust him.

A knocking at the door brought Astro out of his melancholic state and he looked up to see his mother walk in. His mother smiled down at him.

"Astro, are you alright?" She questioned as she sat on his bed. Astro smiled sadly at her and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just a bit upset is all." He admitted. His mother rested her hand on Astro's back and rubbed it soothingly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Astro nodded and he rested his head on her lap.

"There's this girl, and I want to help her. But she doesn't trust me. In fact, I think she hates me now." Astro told. His mother frowned.

"Oh Astro, I'm sure she doesn't hate you. Who could hate such a sweet little boy." She cued as she grabbed his cheeks and pinched them. She then brushed her hand over his head and she smiled. "I'm sure that if you went and helped her, you can make it up to her. Do the best you can do, because that is what you're best at." Astro instantly felt better and he smiled up at her.

"Thanks mom." His mother closed her eyes as she sang to him. Just as he was about to fall asleep, the entire city shook. Astro and his mother gasped as they struggled to stay up right. Astro then hurriedly got up and ran outside. To his absolute horror, buildings were had been set ablaze and everyone was screaming in a panic.

"Oh no." Astro uttered. His mother frowned worriedly and she grabbed a hold of his hand, making him look back at her.

"Be careful." She warned. Astro smiled at her reassuringly and nodded. He then flew up to the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You flew into the centre of Metro city, firing rows among rows of pillars of flames at each of the buildings. You didn't care who got hurt. You were going to destroy everything.

"Come on out, Astro! If you don't, only more people are going to get hurt." You growled out, your voice echoing over the terrorised crowd.

"Y/N!" Astro shouted as he flew towards you. You looked back at him and a chaotic smile appeared on your face.

"There you are!" You aimed your hand at him and a giant red laser was pointed at his head, making his eyes widen. The laser consistently flashed on his head before a huge laser beam was fired at him, making him cry out. Astro had just barely dodged the laser when it collided with one of Metro City's tallest buildings, sending it plummeting to the ground.