School

You shifted nervously on your feet as everyone stared at you with wide eyes. You clenched your fists shut as the class stared at you. The teacher, Daddy waurus, coughed and smiled at everyone.

"Now class, we have a new student with us. May I introduce, Y/N L/N." You growled and gave Daddy Waurus a look.

"It's just Y/N." You told. Daddy Walrus sweat dropped and laughed nervously. He then sighed and turned towards the class. He then gave Astro an unsure look. Astro smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. Daddy Walrus glanced at you.

"So, make her feel welcome. Y/N, you may sit..." Daddy Walrus looked around the classroom and frowned when he didn't see an empty seat near Astro. He then saw that there was a seat next to a large boy. "You may sit next to Alvin." Alvin was doodling in his notebook when he heard his name get called out. He then looked up and the moment your eyes met his, you both gasped and pointed to each other.

"You're the girl who threatened me!" Alvin cried.

"You're the fat pig who bothered me!" You exclaimed. Alvin frowned and glared at you.

"Shut up!" You growled at him and let your fist on fire.

"You wanna say that again?" You threatened. Everyone gasped. Astro's eyes widened and he hurriedly got up and pushed you out of the room. He then frowned at you.

"Y/N! You can't just threaten people!" Astro scolded. You huffed and crossed your arms.

"He was the one who started it, he threatened me first!" You told. Astro sighed and shook his head.

"Y/N, Alvin is a human. He wouldn't be able to beat you in a fight. So, please don't scare the rest of the class." You sighed and turned away from him.

"Fine, BUT I don't want that idiot anywhere NEAR me!" You stated. Astro nodded.

"Alright, but that means that you can't bother him either." You frowned and slammed the door open. Astro sighed. "Y/N, you press the button to open the door. You don't force it open." You ignored Astro and walked over to the empty seat next to Alvin. You then turned towards him and sneered at him.

"Okay, listen here pig face. You don't bother me, and I won't bother you. Got that?" Alvin glared at you. You then turned around and sat down in your seat. Astro frowned. It would have been a lot easier to keep you out of trouble if you were seated closer to him. Daddy Walrus smiled and got on with the lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gripped your pen so hard that it broke in two. Alvin glanced at you and snickered. You glared at him. You then turned back towards the work. What the hell, it was so hard! You furrowed your brow and stared at the work. You then heard the bell ring, signalling the end of class. You sighed in relief as everyone started packing up their things. You then saw Daddy Walrus walk up to you.

"Hello Y/N, how did you do on your work sheet?" You frowned at him and got up. You then picked up the piece of paper and ripped it in half. You then continued to burn it and dropped the ashes onto the floor. You then walked out of the classroom as Daddy Walrus stood there in shock. He then turned towards Astro. "Astro, I don't think I can handle her being in my class any longer! She's a robot who DESTROYS everything! She can't attend a school!" Daddy Walrus cried. Astro laughed nervously.

"I-I'm sure she'll get used to it eventually. She just needs time! And she needs the guidance. You're great at guiding people! I'm sure that once she gets to know you, she'll grow to respect you! You just need to give her time." Astro told. Daddy Walrus sighed and nodded. Astro smiled. "Great! I'll go talk to her though, just so that she knows to be nicer for next time." Daddy Walrus nodded again and watched as Astro ran off.