An arising storm

AN: Hello my dear readers! I just wanted to say that this next arc will be a big one. So, you kind of have to read my other Astro x reader fanfics to make sense of it. Yeah boy, that's right! I'm combining my fanfics into one! You can still read this if you want and can read my other fanfics as if they were flash backs. Oh! And one of the fanfics will be on fanfiction.net. I'll try to upload it onto wattpad.  So, enjoy!

You trudged your way to school as Astro skipped. SKIPPED! You frowned at Astro's happy-go-lucky attitude and blanched.

"Why are you so happy all of the time?" You questioned. Astro turned towards you and smiled.

"Well, because we're going to school! We get to see our friends!" Astro exclaimed. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Yeah, but there's also all the work we've got to do. I mean, we're robots. We don't need to do it!" Astro stopped and gave you a look that read 'really?'. You frowned. "Hey! I'm learning now! I reckon soon enough I won't need to go to school!" You exclaimed as you smiled confidently and crossed your arms. Astro laughed as you both continued your way to school.

Once you both arrived, you went straight to where your friends were and waved. Kenneth, Mindy and Theodor were speaking to Alvin when you walked in. Astro smiled and greeted Alvin while you frowned at him. Alvin saw you and frowned. You both then glared at each other while Astro, Kenneth, Mindy and Theodor sweat dropped. Daddy Walrus then entered the room and clapped his hands.

"Alright class, sit down in your seats so we can start the lesson." You all nodded and walked over to your seats and sat down, ready to start the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You jotted down some notes while glancing up at the board every so often. You then looked back down at your notebook and wrote down the rest of what was on the board. You smiled and sat back. You were then about to close your eyes while waiting for everyone to finish writing down their notes when you heard rumbling. Your eyes widened as dark clouds appeared and green thunder littered the sky. Everyone's eyes widened as they ran towards the windows to see what was going on. You all then cried out in alarm as the building shook and everyone fell to the ground. The storm then got worse as the wind smashed the windows. Everyone cried out and covered their heads. Daddy Walrus gritted his teeth.

"Everyone! Stay down and don't move!" Daddy Walrus cried. Everyone nodded and waited for the storm to calm down. You struggled to your feet and looked out the window. Your eyes then widened when you saw some kids outside. Astro too had saw them and jumped out the window. You followed shortly after. Daddy Walrus's eyes widened. You and Astro glanced at each other and nodded. You then turned to the left while Astro turned to the right and grabbed the children as you caught an oncoming tree that was headed straight for them. You looked up at the almost black clouds. Those weren't any normal clouds. Something was going on. Astro had gotten all of the kids off the field and turned to you.

"Y/N! Everyone is safe! Let's head back inside!" Astro shouted. You nodded and was about to go inside when an explosion was heard. You and Astro cried out and looked up to see that lightning had hit the school. You and Astro gasped. More lightning then appeared and struck other areas. You and Astro shut your eyes as the lightning struck the areas around you both. Once the lightning ceased, you both opened your eyes and gasped at the sight. The school had changed! Some sort of tower was on top of it! You and Astro flew up to the sky and looked around. Your eyes widened. The whole city had changed! Including the areas around it! One part looked like a junk yard while the other area looked like a port! You and Astro looked at each other.

"What the heck happened!?" You questioned. Astro frowned.

"I don't know, but that junk yard... It looks familiar." You raised your eyebrow at Astro.