Gears of the heart

AN: Hello my lovely readers! Just wanted to say this. The story Gears of the heart-Astro boy x reader belongs to @xx_DatGurl_xx and I seriously recommend that you read it. It's awesome! And her other stories too. Well, enjoy!

You all stepped out of the portal and looked around. Your eyes widened when you saw a junk pile of...robot parts...? Toby gasped.

"Hey, this is MY timeline!" Toby exclaimed. "Well, something similar, but still the same!" Toby then ran around in excitement. You eyed the junk pile. You seriously wanted to look through it. You then raised your arm in the air.

"I call dibs on searching the junk yard!" You exclaimed as you flew towards it. Robot sighed and shook his head. He then flew after you. Toby grinned at everyone.

"Okay, since the robot duo are searching the junk yard, the Assassin duo can search the forest, the science duo and the gem duo can search the city and Verse and I can search the old city on the surface." Toby explained. Everyone nodded and went to their assigned positions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You laughed as you kicked the head of a broken robot and watched as it rolled down the huge pile. You then grinned and dove into the pile. Robot was digging through a pile when the robot head that you had kicked earlier hit him in the head. Robot frowned and looked up to see you digging through the pile.

"Star fire, be careful where you throw things." Robot scolded. You grinned at him and pulled out a robot torso.

"Hey, look at this! Do you think it still works?" You questioned as you stared at it. Robot shook his head.

"I highly doubt it. I mean, it's just a torso." You shrugged and threw the robot torso away. You then heard someone cry out in pain and you and Robot glanced at each other. You then peeked over the other side of the pile you were on and saw a tall boy with shaggy black hair and a girl with short black hair with a single pink stripe. With them, was a robot dog. The boy frowned while holding the robot torso and looked up. He then saw you and his eyes widened. He then turned towards the girl and pointed up at you. The girl turned towards you and her eyes widened. You waved at them then went back to your searching. Robot glanced up at you.

"What was it?" He questioned. You shrugged.

"Just a couple of humans." Robot's eyes widened.

"What!?" The two humans from earlier then ran around the pile and saw Robot. Their eyes then widened.

"Astro!" The girl exclaimed. Robot smiled nervously at her. The boy then ran up to Robot and rubbed his knuckle into Robot's head.

"Hey, how come you came here without telling us? Huh?" The girl sighed and pulled on the boy's ear.

"Stop that, Zane." Zane winced in pain.

"Ow ow ow! Let go, Cora!" Zane cried. Cora sighed and let go. She then turned towards Robot.

"How come you didn't tell us that you were coming here? We haven't really seen much of you ever since the incident with president stone." Robot chuckled nervously and glanced at you. You were eyeing Cora and jumped down to her level. You then walked around her. Cora's eyes widened and she frowned. "Um, excuse me?" You stopped and leaned in towards her. Cora leaned backwards. You then stood back and hummed in thought. You then turned towards Robot.

"Hey, doesn't she look like one of those pop idols from TV?" You questioned. Robot sighed while Cora sweat dropped. She then took a closer look at your face.

"Hold on a minute, you look familiar..." You raised your eyebrow at her. Cora's eyes then widened. "Y/N!?" You nodded.

"Yeah?" Cora and Zane glanced at each other with wide eyes. They then eyed you.