Y/n Jr.

You practically had your face pressed against the glass as your eyes followed along Y/n Jr's moving figure. Behind you, Astro carried a book labelled on training a goldfish. His brows furrowed together and he closed the book.

"Y/n, I don't think we can train this fish." He said. You stepped back from the fish tank and you gave him an exasperated look.

"Of course we can! Y/n Jr isn't like anything else out there. He's the king among all fish! And I know he's capable of being trained to do all sorts of tricks!" You exclaimed, very confident about his ability to learn. Astro let out a rather heavy sigh and he looked down at the book once more. It was good that you were eager to learn, but this seemed a little...excessive.

You took the book from him and you sat yourself on the ground as you flipped through the book's pages. One page in particular caught your attention, and you gasped.

"Look! It says here that it IS possible. See for yourself!" You proudly exclaimed, beckoning him over with your hand. Astro walked over to you and he leaned over your shoulder. You tilted the book slightly so that it was in his view. As Astro read over the page, his eyes widened slightly.

"Huh, you're right." As he said this, his cheek brushed over yours slightly. You lightly turned to look at him and you held your breath at the close proximity. From this angle, you could see how long his lashes actually were.

The book dropped to the floor as you shot off to the other side of the room. Astro's eyes widened and he caught the book before it could fall.

"What was that about?" He asked as he turned to face you. Steam practically rose off your face as you hid yourself behind your pillow, silently glowering at him.

"D-Don't you have to go to school?" You squeaked. Astro snapped back into action and he gasped.

"You're right! Oh crud-!" He stumbled to his feet and he rushed over to the door, leaving the book lying on the floor. He then skidded to a stop and he jogged on the spot as he reached into his school bag. You eyed him curiously as he then pulled out a small communicator and handed it to you. "Here. You're allowed to go out on your own now, so if anything happens use this to call me."

You turned the circular device over in your hands and gave it a funny look. You then started pushing buttons, and a small alarm sounded within Astro's chest. His hands quickly found their way onto yours and he stopped the device.

"I'll be going now. So I'll see you after school." You grimaced as he opened the door.

"You're coming back again?" Astro gripped the edge of the doorway as he smiled at you.

"You can't get rid of me that easily. See ya!" You gave him a small wave as he disappeared out of the room, before the doors shut behind him. With him out of the road, you picked up the book from the ground and you smiled at Y/n Jr with confidence.

"Just you watch. I'll train you so hard, you'll have muscles!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the park, the sun shone brightly above you, filling you with energy! You stood in front of a lake with Y/n Jr's fish bowl clasped under your arm. You then rested the bowl down and nodded in satisfaction.

"This is the perfect place for your training! Now," Next to you sat a box full of mini hoop rings and other treats. You grabbed one hoop ring and held it over to the bowl.