Friend to foe

'Please, stop!'

You gasped and fell off the bed. You groaned as Astro opened the door to your room. Astro saw you on the ground and laughed. A tick mark appeared on your head and you grabbed the clock on your bedside table and threw it at him. Astro's laughing stopped then the clock connected with his head. Astro groaned and rubbed his head. He then picked up your clock off the ground.

"You know, Y/N, you really shouldn't throw clocks." Astro scolded. You shrugged.

"Eh, that thing never did me any favours anyway." Astro frowned and held the clock to his chest.

"I'm starting to think that it might be best if the clock stays with me." You rolled your eyes and stood up. You then rested your hands on your hips.

"So, wanna tell me why you're here?" Astro sighed and put the clock down on a table.

"You should be used to this by now." Astro joked. You shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right." Astro smiled at you. Then a serious look crossed his face.

"We're going to find the person who did this. Come on, there's no time to lose." Astro told as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out the door. Your eyes widened.

"H-hey! I only just woke up, let me get ready first!" You cried. Astro took out a brush seemingly out of nowhere.

"Don't worry, I've got that sorted!" Astro told as he pulled you in front of him while running and brushed your hair as you ran. You huffed once Astro was done and turned towards him.

"Why are we in such a rush anyway?" You questioned. Astro ran up beside you.

"We have to find the person who did this before they do anything else. You saw how they created another you, and you almost got your butt whooped by it!" Astro cried. You rolled your eyes.

"Oh please, that fake just caught me by surprise." You told. Astro frowned. You both then reached Dr Elephan's office and walked in. Dr Elephan turned towards you and smiled.

"Ah, good. You're both here. Here are the possible locations that the person behind this can be." Dr Elephan told as he showed you a map. You and Astro looked over the map and frowned.

"Um, professor, these areas...they're not very specific." Astro told. You nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, this area here is over a lake." You pointed out. Dr Elephan chuckled.

"Well, you see, they're hiding out in an air balloon." You raised your eyebrow at him and rested your hand on your hip.

"I'm sure that we'd be able to spot a giant hot air balloon in the sky." You commented. Astro frowned and hummed in thought.

"Unless they were using optical shields to hide themselves." Astro told. Dr Elephan nodded.

"Yes, and you can use your scanning to locate them." Astro smiled and nodded. He then took the map.

"Okay, let's get going Y/N!" Astro exclaimed as he grabbed your hand and flew out the window. Your eyes widened.

"Hey! Let me change my form at least!" You shouted. Astro held you against him as he flew.

"Sorry, we can't risk it. You know that the police are after you." You huffed and crossed your arms.

"Then what help would I be?" You questioned. Astro smiled and handed the map to you.

"You can tell me where to go." You frowned and took the map. Astro then adjusted his hold on you so that he was carrying you bridal style. You looked at the map and pointed to the park.