Battle across timelines

You all stepped out of the portal and looked around. Pandemonium then smiled when he saw that everything looked like his timeline. He then sighed.

"Now let's hope that Reno and I aren't a couple." Everyone laughed at Pandemonium's comment and looked up at the sky. The sun was close to setting so the sky had a golden glow as twilight was upon them. Verse smiled at the scenery, everything looked so peaceful. You looked around.

"Is it me, or does this timeline feel a lot more peaceful than the others?" You questioned. Robot shook his head.

"No, it's not just you. Everything does look a lot more peaceful." Pandemonium breathed in the air and fell onto the grass and sighed.

"Ah, this is the life. This timeline reminds me a lot of home." Pandora nodded in agreement and sat down next to him. Verse looked around and smiled sadly. This place...it resembled his timeline a lot. He then turned towards the others.

"You guys can chill out here while I go and look for some clues to Onyx and Dark's whereabouts." Gears raised his eyebrow at you.

"What makes you think that they're here? I mean, look at this place! It's so peaceful!" Verse frowned.

"I can't take any risks." Verse then started to walk off. Robot and you glanced at each other. You both then ran after Verse. Assassin frowned and turned to Scarlet.

"Should we go as well?" Assassin questioned, but Scarlet was too busy looking at the sun in awe. Assassin smiled and took that as a no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Robot and Verse were walking along the path of the park when you saw Astro pulling on some vines with the help of Reno. Verse walked towards them. You and Robot glanced at each other, wondering if it was to just approach them casually. Astro and Reno grinned at each other. Reno then saw Verse and his eyes widened. Astro gave Reno a confused look and turned to see Verse. His eyes then widened. Verse smiled at the two of them and waved.

"Hey! My name is Astro, I'm from another universe. But you can just call me Verse." Verse introduced. Astro and Reno stared at Verse with their mouths wide open. Verse sweat dropped. You and Robot glanced at each other and decided to make your presences known by walking towards the three boys. Astro and Reno's eyes widened even more when they saw the two of you. They then looked at each other then back at the three of you. You crossed your arms and raised your eyebrow. Suddenly, they both screamed and pointed at you three. Your eyes widened. Verse sweat dropped and raised his hands in a reassuring matter. "H-hey, calm down. We mean no harm." You and Robot nodded while you frowned at the two of them. Reno and Astro slowly nodded. They then looked at you and their eyes widened in fear. You raised your eyebrow at them.

"What?" You questioned. Reno and Astro glanced at each other. They then huddled.

"Hey, don't you think she kinda looks like Y/N?" Reno questioned. Astro shook his head.

"No way, Y/N doesn't look that edgy. She always has this lazy smile on her face." You growled when you heard them call you edgy and a tick mark appeared on your head. You then lit your fist on fire.

"You wanna say that again!?" You threatened. Astro and Reno gasped. Verse and Robot's eyes widened and they held you back from killing the two idiots who called you edgy. Verse laughed nervously.

"Sorry, she's not usually like this." Verse apologised. He then left Robot to holding you back and smiled at Astro and Reno. "Actually I was wondering if I could speak to Y/N." Astro and Reno's eyes widened. They then glanced at each other and frowned at Verse.

"Why do you want to speak to Y/N?" Astro questioned. You and Robot too were wondering why Verse wanted to see this world's Y/N. Verse smiled.

"Well, I just wanted to ask her a few questions is all. Can you take me to her?" Astro and Reno gave Verse an unsure look and nodded.