Introductions

AN: Just wanted to say that you'll still be in robot Y/N's POV. Enjoy!

You tapped your foot impatiently as everyone currently sat in your room, YOUR room, while deciding on nick names. The Y/N that turned out to be the world's greatest scientist nodded in satisfaction and presented a piece of paper.

"Okay, so let's get this show on the road. Since my Astro and I are more experienced with science, we'll go by these nick names. Astro will be referred to as Science while I'll be referred to as big sis. Everyone understand?" Everyone nodded. Big sis nodded and wrote down both hers and science's names on the piece of paper. She then turned towards the Astro and Y/N from the assassin AU. "Okay guys, now it's your turn." The assassin AU duo nodded and grabbed the piece of paper. Astro then sighed.

"Well, if we're going by nicknames, then I guess it would be better to call me assassin." Everyone's eyes widened. Y/N nodded.

"Yeah, and I'll be called scarlet." You raised your eyebrow at the two.

"Hold up, why Assassin?" You questioned. Assassin and Scarlet glanced at each other. Scarlet then looked at you.

"Well, that's because I'm an ex assassin." Everyone gasped in surprise at what Scarlet had said. You then grinned and stood up.

"YES! I'M NOT THE ONLY Y/N THAT'S KILLED HUMANS!" You cheered. The Astro from the gem AU frowned at you.

"You've killed humans before!?" He screeched. You shrugged.

"Eh, that was in the past. Now hurry up and pick your names or I'll have to start calling you pig face." You told. The gem Astro growled at you. He then picked up the paper. He really didn't like you. He then turned towards his Y/N and smiled.

"What names should we pick?" The Y/N with the gem on her chest smiled.

"Well, how about we go by Pandora and Pandemonium? I'm sure that they can't complain too much." Pandemonium nodded.

"Yeah, that's perfect!" Your Astro raised his eyebrow at the two of them.

"Why Pandora and Pandemonium?" He questioned. Pandemonium chuckled.

"Well, they're our contractors. Y/N's contractor is Pandora and my contractor is Pandemonium. So, we'll use their names." Pandemonium then turned towards Pandora. "I reckon that it sounds good." Pandora nodded. She then handed the piece of paper to you. Your Astro scooted closer to you as you both looked down at the piece of paper and hummed in thought.

"What name should I use...?" You muttered. Pandemonium grinned.

"Why not use hot head? That sounds perfect for you." You growled at him and reached to throw something at him but your Astro stopped you. He then looked down at the piece of paper.

"Hmm, well I could always go by robot, and Y/N could go by star fire or something." Robot told. You huffed.

"You've got such bad taste in names." You told. Robot frowned at you.

"Says the girl who named her pet gold fish Y/N Jr." Everyone snickered at the name. You growled.

"Shut up! It's an awesome name!" You then crossed your arms. "If I'm going to have a name then I want to be called master!" Robot wrote down both his name and yours.

"Star fire it is." You gasped.

"Hey!" Robot then ignored you and handed the piece of paper to the two Astros without Y/Ns. "Here, you both now name yourselves." They both nodded and grabbed the piece of paper. The Astro from the floating island AU hummed in thought.

"Well, I could always go by my original name. Toby." Pandora frowned.

"Um, are you sure that's such a good idea?" Pandora questioned. Toby nodded and smiled at her.