A bad idea

You flew around the city laughing. You looked down at Metro city below and watched as the humans went about their daily lives. You were now a free bird; you could go anywhere you wanted! You smiled and saw the setting sun. You then boosted your speed and flew as fast as you cold around Metro city. You grinned as you felt the wind against your face. You then felt yourself grow tired and frowned. Suddenly, it was a lot harder to fly. You sighed as you began to fall. You then crashed into a tree and fell to the ground. Great, now you couldn't move your body. You sighed and pressed a button on your chest. Alfonze had installed this by Tawashi's orders so you could contact Astro and that so the ministry of science could also keep track of your location. Okay, maybe you weren't a free bird. But hey, at least you can leave the room without having to worry about somebody finding you out. Not long later, Astro landed on the ground beside you. He then looked down at you and rested his hands on his hips while shaking his head.

"Oh Y/N, how many times do I have to warn you about using up all your energy?" Astro scolded as he picked you up. You frowned.

"Hey, it's not my fault that I run out of energy easily." You told. Astro gave you a look.

"No, you just use too much in one day. Your energy span is quite great actually. I bet you just forgot to recharge this morning." You flinched. Damn, he was spot on. You HAD forgotten to recharge. You were just so excited to go outside that you completely forgot about the fact that you now didn't have an endless power source. You crossed your arms and turned your head away as Astro carried you home.

Astro dragged you over to the nearest power outlet in your room and plugged you in. You sat on the floor with a pout on your face. Astro chuckled and poked you in the cheek.

"Oh come on, what's with that look? It was your fault for being so forgetful." Astro told. You frowned at him and watched as he walked over to the table and picked up one of your portable gaming consoles. He then walked back over to you and handed it to you. "Here, play this while you recharge." You took the gaming console and turned it on. You then cringed when a princess dress up game showed up.

"Ugh, Uran left one of her games in here." You muttered, but still decided to have a go at the game. Astro raised his eyebrow and walked over to your shelf of games. He scrolled through the titles, seeing a few familiar names. Astro then looked around your room. It wasn't bare anymore. It had a bed, a few shelves filled with games, anime and manga, a few posters littered the wall, heck you even had a few action figures. Astro hummed in thought. There was a word for this, but what was it? Astro then clicked his fingers and turned towards you.

"You're an Otaku!" Astro exclaimed. A tick mark appeared on your head and you threw the clock form your bedside table at him. Astro ducked, causing the clock to miss him and smash against the wall, creating a dent. Astro stared at the clock with wide eyes. Although the wall had a large dent in it, the clock miraculously was still in one piece! Astro straightened and walked over to the clock. "Woah, that's one impressive clock." Astro commented. You huffed at him. You then turned around and pulled your chord out. You then stood up.

"I'm bored, I want to do something." You complained. Astro sweat dropped at you and turned towards the TV.

"Well, you could always go and watch some anime." Astro suggested. You sighed and walked towards the TV. Astro looked down at the clock and frowned. He then picked it up and checked the time. "I should get going, I have to go to school tomorrow." You raised your eyebrow at him.

"I've been meaning to ask you, but what's school?" You questioned. Astro's eyes widened.

"Well, school as a place where you learn. You can also make friends there and have fun!" Astro explained. His face then brightened in delight as an idea came to him. He then grabbed your hands. "I know! You can come to school WITH me!" Astro exclaimed while grinning. You frowned at him.