A world full of memories

Astro opened his eyes and looked around. Everything was pitch black. He then heard crying and he raised his eyebrow.

"Crying?" Astro questioned. He then put his hands up to his ears and tuned in for the source. He closed his eyes and followed the source of the crying. He then heard the crying get louder and smiled when he knew he was close by. He put his hands in front of him, and felt around for the source of the crying. Now that he was a lot closer, it sounded like you! When Astro felt something, he smiled and opened his eyes. "Y/N- Huh?" Astro questioned as he saw a girl sitting on the ground, covering her face with her hands as she wailed. At hearing his voice, the girl halted her cries and looked up. Astro's eyes widened at who the girl was. She was you! Except, the human version. The girl sniffled and looked up at Astro.

"W-who are you? Have you also been trapped here?" Y/N questioned. Astro shook his head and crouched down to her.

"No, I'm here to rescue you. Well, the other you. Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Astro questioned. Y/N sniffled and looked down.

"I'm lost. I can't find my way back home." Y/N told. Astro frowned. He then smiled and held his hand out to her.

"Do you want to come with me?" Y/N looked up at Astro and her eyes widened.

"Really!? You'd let me?" Astro nodded. Y/N smiled and took his hand. Astro pulled Y/N to her feet. Y/N then looked down. "Thank you, but we have to be careful. SHE might hear us." Astro gave Y/N a confused look. He then saw light in the distance and smiled.

"Come on, let's move forwards." Y/N nodded and followed Astro. As both Astro and Y/N walked, Astro turned towards Y/N. "Say, do you know where the other you is?" Y/N gave Astro a confused look. Her eyes then widened.

"Oh, you mean Y/N. Yes, I know where she is." Astro smiled.

"Great! I was wondering if you could tell me where-" Y/N held her hand up to Astro, signalling for him to be quiet. Astro frowned.

"She's close by. We don't want to anger her." Y/N told. She then turned towards Astro. "If you're looking for Y/N, then you'll have to travel to her core. But it's not safe there at the moment." Astro frowned.

"What do you mean?" Y/N trembled in fear.

"There's a bad creature keeping her locked there." Astro frowned even more. She must be talking about the bug. Astro was about to ask more questions when he heard something. Y/N's eyes widened as she shook in fear. She then ran towards the light. Astro's eyes widened.

"H-hey! Wait!" Astro cried as he ran after her. The moment he ran into the light, he looked around in shock. It was some type of operating room. He saw almost thirty doctors in the room surrounding a single operating table. Astro frowned and took a step forwards. It seemed like the doctors couldn't see him. When Astro looked to the operating table, his eyes widened. It was Y/N! Except, she wore a hospital gown. Y/N looked around in fear. Dr Light then walked forwards while pulling on some gloves. Y/N shook her head as tears poured out of her eyes. Astro covered his ears and turned away from the scene as Y/N's screams rang throughout the room. Astro then ran out of the door and looked around. He seemed to be in another memory, except he saw you in it. He smiled and was about to call out to you when he saw Y/N. You and Y/N were speaking to each other. Y/N was on the ground in front of you, staring up at you with wide eyes.

"W-who are you?" Y/N asked. You gave her a blank look.

"I'm you. I'm your vessel. Your heart is all that's left of you." You told. You then held your hand out to Y/N. "Do you want revenge? I can give you the ability to do that." Y/N stared at your hand and shook her head.