I | Rude but necessary

"ʙᴏʙs ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ, ᴠᴇɢᴀɴᴀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ

"ʙᴏʙs ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ, ᴠᴇɢᴀɴᴀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ. ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟ ᴏғғ ᴀ ᴄʟɪғғ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."

ㅡPark Jimin

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin, aka you.

"It's all your fault, you shorty!" I growled with all my anger, elbowing the blonde headed bitch beside me.

"It's your fault, hoe. And what did you just say?" He glared back, bringing his pinky finger to my attention. "You don't say when your height is literally this much."

I snickered at the pea-brained boy, "Stop pointing up your tiny dick, little Jimin."

Park Jimin, an international playboy as he referred to himself, was my imbecile foe. Our hatred was far vigorous than any hate story in the world, and yet we'd always somehow end up together every time.

"This tiny dick is what the whole school dies and cries for, bitch." Jimin rolled his eyes, his cocky smile on full glory.

"Fair enough dude, anyone would cry when your tiny thing wouldn't even reach their thighs."

"Says the prude." Jimin laughed in a sardonic manner, flexing his muscle biceps which were very much visible in the almost transparent white uniform shirt. Hoe.

"Fuck off, I've seen more dicks than your age. And definitely bigger than that chilli pepper." I counter attacked, lying right through my teeth.

"Oh baby!" Jimin breathed out, forcing his sinful eyes into mine, "Only if you knew how massive this cock is, it can fill you to the brim, leave you begging for my touches...my bites...my co-"

"Holy shit Park Jimin, you're disgusting!" I gasped out loud at his lewd words, blood rushing to my cheeks aggressively.

"You're a dog," I whispered to which Jimin only raised a brow, "If I'm a dog, Raemin. You're my bitch."

"What?" Jimin continued to eye me innocently, "Park in the streets and ride in the sheets." He grinned, winking and pulling his tongue out for the slightest minute.

"Yeah, definitely ride. You ain't no dom, bimbo." I managed to let out before moving metres away from him.

"Yeah...definitely prude." He chuckled, shaking his head with a smile on his sadly, plump and rosy lips.

Unfortunately, he wasn't entirely wrong at that. While everyone would try to seduce this little piece of shit anytime and anywhere, me and Jimin never even acknowledged each other as mere human beings.